Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 601 602 603 604   605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612    Next >>>

PCOD Treatment
I have been taking Pcod Homeopathy treatment from a doctor since last three years but i st

Chaitu21 2010-10-25
1   maheeru 7 years ago

Shingles on face w/neuralgia
Hello, I'm hoping someone can offer a suggestion. I was recently diagnosed with shi

maddie37 2010-10-21
3   maheeru 7 years ago

Need help treating the cause of Adenoca
62 Yrs. Male (5ft 10inches | Weight: 58kg) Bx. report: Features of Adenocarcinoma (modera

vater 2010-10-27

Pain from shoulder to arm
Pain around right shoulder; moves downward to wrist;more severe in case of acidity;less pa

aremmisra 2010-10-15
11   aremmisra 7 years ago

Nux M (moschata) and Dry mouth
Hello Everyone,Could anyone tell me how authentic the self remedy software is?I have sever

himabindu 2005-12-30

Glaxo to Pay $750 Million for Sale of Bad Products
New York Times October 26, 2010 Glaxo to Pay $750 Million for Sale of Bad Products By GA

Joe De Livera 2010-10-27

dear dr mahfooz sb
my name is muhammad and i have a obstructive azoospermia,intercourse duration and other ev

zubair muhammad 2010-10-25
4   zubair muhammad 7 years ago

Blood Suger. Please help me.
Hi, My father (age 45) has blood suger. The blood suger rang is about 250 to 300. He feel

treatment20 2010-10-26

High Intra Occular Pressure
I am dignosed patient of High IOP (max. 26 in both eyes). SO I am treating with allopathy

shivamagarwal 2010-10-22
4   shivamagarwal 7 years ago

avena sativa and alfalfa
Can avena sativa and alfalfa trinctures be used simultaniously? Or do they interfere in th

bruceleeroy 2010-10-26
3   nawazkhan 7 years ago

6yr old - hyperactive/aggressive when needing to urinate.
Hi, my Son is 6 yrs old now, he's a good boy that is very generous and kind with othe

tzulo 2010-10-25
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Fluid on the elboe - Burstitis
I developed a lump on my elbow which appears to be fluid on the elbow . I am a fit 47 year

guy berridge 2010-10-26

pain over lower abdomen
I have undergone orchiopexy for right and variocelle for left 10 yrs back and i am a socce

viruz 2010-09-25
4   viruz 7 years ago

My present state of health
I am 37 years old female. I need advice for my following condition Sleepless nights anxie

KKNMUS 2010-10-26
1   KKNMUS 7 years ago

attention doctors fertility problems!
hello,my name is gulraiz and my age is 19.from past 14 days i was suffering from weak ere

gulraizhassan 2010-10-21
4   nawazkhan 7 years ago

lichen planus on legs,around wrists, now spreading to other parts
i am 47 year old male suffering from lichen planis form several years. since a couple of m

ymrnellore2 2010-10-26

Vaginal/Vulva Dryness and pain
Is there any remedies to address this problem? It causes pain to the touch and even a blo

GSHPR 2010-09-21
5   GSHPR 7 years ago

Paint in Chest. and tingling in left arm.
For last 3 months I get sudden pains in my left bottom side and upper side of heart. And m

acoolgem 2010-10-26
2   Info.rahiq 7 years ago

Fissure in Ano and Hip Pain
I am patient of Fissure in Ano for last 1 year. I have taken many medicine (both homeo an

mrmfa 2010-10-22
13   Info.rahiq 7 years ago

nail infection
I am suffering from nail infection / Paronychia (bacterial or fungal infection) in hand fr

vidyawati1970 2010-10-04
2   mguptapdil 7 years ago

One particular symptom
dear colleagues I would like your input/guidance regarding one patient having mental p

Mahfoozurrehman 2010-10-26

urine smell like old herring
5 years, urethritis with interstitial cystitis of sexual/'over-antibioticked' orig

ferranti 2010-10-19
8   ferranti 7 years ago

Cure for diabetes (enclosed)
MORGAN LEE KINGSTON 1000 SE 160TH AVE DD242 VANCOUVER, WA 98683 PFIZER INC. 235 EAST 42N

ProMorgan 2010-10-26

Cure for herpes (below)
morgan kingston 1000 se 160th ave dd242 vancouver, wa 98683 pfizer inc. 235 east 42nd st

ProMorgan 2010-10-25

Nasal Congestion, Skin Infection,Headache
Hi I have been suffering from nasal congestion for the past 2 years very frequently. I a

nklnarayana 2010-10-22
5   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Enlarged Spleen, Low blood platlet count, diabetes.
New to forums not sure where to post. This is a final plea to someone out there please I n

jc1976 2010-10-25

over masturbation
Hello doctor I m 26 years old guy since last 5 years i am having very tuff time with my he

sky_blues143 2010-10-24
4   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Hair Loss and Thinning
Please advise on treatment to stop hair loss and regrow them. I am 38 years old male and

Leen2001 2010-10-25

Stress/Shoulder jaw pain
I have TMJ and wear a mouth guard when sleeping as prescribed by doctor, Whenever I am st

new2town 2010-10-25

Rescue Cat w/ Chronic Sinus Infection
Our 6 yr. old male, rescue cat 'Buster' has had a sinus infection w/ green snot (r

BusterTheCat 2010-10-25

Broken cyst?
I have a wound on my face from having popped what I thought was a zit. It wasn't, it

tigertigerca 2010-10-25

joe de livera - allergy to pollen in 6 year old
Hi, Can I give Ars Alb 200 an hour after Ars Alb 30 to a 6 year old child. The child has

tanya333 2010-10-25

Ars Alb 200 half an hour after Ars Alb 30 for a 6 year old
The boy breaths on his mouth, has nasal congestion, dry cough, mild wheezing. We gave him

tanya333 2010-10-25

28 F, 4feet 9 inches. increase height
I am 28 yrs old and sadly my height is 4'9. My height is creating lot of problems wit

varun jain 2010-10-24
6   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Pankaj Varma's treatment for pilonidal cyst
Hi Pankaj, I am starting a new thread regarding the steps in your treatment. I will cont

jorbri1513 2010-09-09
26   jorbri1513 7 years ago

eye problem
from the previous one month i have involuntary eye blinking problem. with this my head ach

manojpuri200981 2010-10-25

Brain tumor due to injury caused by brick/stick
Dear Dr. My grand mother, who is about 80 years old is suffering from The Brain Tumor due

nadeem4u 2010-10-24
4   nadeem4u 7 years ago

Explosive Diarrhea
Hi I will give some history to my difficulties. Started periods late aged 16. Very stress

redmoon 2010-10-17
21   Parakletos 7 years ago

Praveen Tale for you
Can't find your post...pl. push it up. Meanwhile...for chikenguniya patients and den

PANKAJ VARMA 2010-10-09
4   pravin tale 7 years ago

Severe Piles problem..Dr.Kadwa plz help
Dr Kadwa...As per yous suggestion i have taken the following medicines ..and have finished

sonalika 2010-10-25

wheezing problem
My nephew suffering from wheezing, he is 4 years old. I have a question that is wheezing w

jyothy kumar 2010-10-25
1   Dr.Saravanan 7 years ago

Dr. Joe & Arnica
Hi there Joe De Livera, I have been reading out of pure curiousity and to learn of course

Daniellie 2010-10-22
7   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Morning Sickness
Woman 28 yrs expecting her third baby (2nd month of pregnancy). She is being gone through

nahmed69 2010-10-20

CranioSacral therapy
Is it okay to have a craniosacral tx coincide with homeopathy tx? Thank you.

Daniellie 2010-10-25

anal fissure and anal fistula
Hi, i have had severe constipation for years, an anal fissure 5 yrs ago that healed in 6 w

jamieson 2010-10-23

MS cure
I have MS since 2006. I am a woman, 41 years old. I had a relapse in Sept 2010 with bad n

Rintu 2010-09-22
4   Parakletos 7 years ago

Pain in elbow
My elbow got injured probably while carrying a heavy suitcase last week. I am suffering fr

raja007 2010-10-23

cysts in left kidney
hi my wife is suffereing from kidney cysts in left kidney noticed in september 2010 larges

tarzon 2010-10-22
2   tarzon 7 years ago

Neurofibromosis
Iam 34yrs. I have neurofibromosis all over the body, more at the back and it has started t

sbabu 2010-10-23
2   sbabu 7 years ago

For My Sister
Age :38 MRI of the Lumbosacral spines and screening of cevico dorsal spine: Posteri

vettath 2010-10-24

hpv
So im a 25 year old male. I always had these 4 bumps on my scrotum and they seemed to get

whatthehell 2010-09-20
30   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

What the different Potencies mean in Homoeopathy
When you just dilute a tincture, the effect will become less powerful. This was the proble

brisbanehomoeopath 2009-08-28
34   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Homeopathy and its use in multiple sclerosis
Hey there, im a 3rd year medical student doing a special study module on homeopathy and it

amna_uk 2005-04-17
4   david36 7 years ago

dermatitis itching with eruption
any person like to get information for skin itching and eruptions ask me

Dr.abrar Hussain 2010-10-24
1   pegasusest 7 years ago

Chronic eye twitch and facial spasm
About 4 yrs ago my left eye started to twitch. Over time it became more consistent and str

BSchafer 2010-09-16
4   BSchafer 7 years ago

nasal polyps
72 years old my mother, who suffring with sanus alaregy from last 6 years. Two days later

BABAGEE 2010-10-23
2   BABAGEE 7 years ago

Remedy Relationship - Need Advice
What is the relation between Conium, Arnica, Sulphur and Pulsatilla? Is these four remedie

sadeqahmed 2010-10-22
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Still suffering from IBS
Dear Dr Joe, Please help me. I am 29 years old and my main suffering if with the stomach.

bajaj.mayank 2010-10-23
3   bajaj.mayank 7 years ago

Fibroid Uterus, Can you realy shrink them?
I am 45 and I have a multi fibroid uterus. I discovered it only a month ago. Docote said m

seen444 2009-10-21
8   pbedi 7 years ago

acid reflex and enlarged tonsils
My 6 year old son has been having breathing, snoring and acid reflex disorder. The acid re

MALAIK 2010-10-23
2   MALAIK 7 years ago

How to tell if your remedy is working
Being a good consumer is important for the homoeopathic patient. Homoeopathy is often shro

brisbanehomoeopath 2009-08-27
5   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

complicated problems
hi there, i am 35 years old male and i have following problems' hair loss and grey

fana477 2010-07-30
7   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

impotence
Hello, I took psychiatric medications and basically went from 100% running capacity to abo

tedde 2010-10-22
1   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

Tonsils Removed 35 years ago and still get stones
Can anyone help me out here? I get these stones once in a while (on right side looking ou

noopie 2010-10-23

Nonobstructive Azoospermia
Hello Doctor Mumtaz, I have read a lot about your expertise and experience in treating mal

manumadhavan35 2010-10-23

painful tooth extraction
Please help if you can, I had an infected root filled crown extracted on Thursday. It had

aries42 2010-10-23

gg
ggg

nksiddhant 2010-10-23

Blood PRessure
I have had high blood pressure for the last 2 years. I was taking the homeo medicine like

anujkg243 2010-10-22

Anxiety Disorder
Is there any medicine for anxiety disorder in homeopathy or I would have to use allopathic

kenmasters 2010-10-22
6   tedde 7 years ago

Type II Diabetes Case Study
Hello, I am looking for some help with type II Diabetes. I was diagnosed at the beginning

cheapside 2010-07-15