Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Prescription needed

Your advice requested for following symptoms;

Grey hair. At sides of head & at chin.
Feel tension headache
Circles around eyes
Arrogant,loose temper early,
Feel fatigued
Sneezing in Winter, flu like symptoms,
Dry cough.

Due to following activities;

Early age nocturnal emission
Excessive intercourse due to sex lust

Want to control sex urge and cover all above mentioned symptoms,

Age. 34. Weight 73Kgs
Male,. Married
  mc060401019 on 2017-11-12

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1 to day3
Phosphorus 200 twice a day.

day 4 to day 15
Sulphur 200 in morning
Nux Vomica 200 in evening

One dose means 2 pills.

kadwa 4 months ago

Please advise dosage in case of liquid form

mc060401019 4 months ago

1 drop in half cup of water

HealthyWorld 4 months ago

anger suppressed, consolation aggravates,
tries to hide complaints from others. over-protective parents- refuse

Heartburn, poor appetite, do not like to eat food, feels good on empty

feels as if vomit if eat.
Eating small causes fullness.
Stomach clears still feel pressure to defecate again after breakfast.
Always feels as if need to Urinate/evacuate the bladder.
Too much urination- almost per half an hour.

Cold hands & feet, palms sweet excessively while holding anything.
sensitive teeth,
Throat tickle- need to clear throat again & again.
[Edited by Tiard on ]

Tiard 2 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Popular topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds