Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home



Similar posts:

dr. kadwa pls pls help2Problem in the right ear*****Dr. Kadwa, Dr, Akshaymohla.. pls assist.5Dr kadwa...pls help my 3 year old son.9Dr Kadwa pls help(5 yr child on PDD)4Acne on back, skin eruptions, pimples.....Dr. Mohla or Dr. Kadwa pls help3pls help!!! dr kadwa9Dr Kadwa.. Pls help (Persisting cough)31Dr. Kadwa Pls Help3premature ejaculation pls dr kadwa3premature ejaculation,(dr kadwa pls)15Dr. Kadwa pls help - Chronic Sinus inflammation and Chest Congestion45dr kadwa pls help - lpr & ibs19dr Kadwa- pls reply- arthritis in left hip and disk pain in neck2Dr Kadwa/ Rishimba - attention pls. Boils on 11 month old17Dr.Kadwa your attention pls.for my son21Dr Kadwa pls advise for throid patient1Dr kadwa pls advise6Dr.Kadwa pls help my mother5Dr. Kadwa pls help me7Dr Kadwa pls advise my husband5


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Dr Kadwa pls help

Dear Sir,

My Sister is 52 ,Height 5.3 weight 54 kg. She had polyps on nose. sometimes bleeding morning time.

Please advise.
  busa2007 on 2017-11-03

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Whether you have given her Phosphorus and Thuja as advised earlier.

kadwa on 2017-11-06

Thanks for reply. No she has not took anything.

Please advise.


manaser2005 on 2017-11-06

Dear Sir,

Waiting for your advise.


manaser2005 on 2017-11-08

Please follow the remedy suggestions made earlier, these suggestions are still valid.


kadwa on 2017-11-09

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds