Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Phimosis i.e urine mouth not opening properly

I am 68 years of age and regularly taken Allopathic medicine for high blood pressure i.e. constant at 150/90
and move up to 200/100 and also taken homeopathy medicine

1:-Raulfolia Q
2:-cratush Q
Avena sativa Q <br> 10 drops each in TDS and now last one month I am suffering from PHIMOSIS problem i.e. urine mouth not opening properly and layer over it did not come back due to that I feel himself very guilty when the urine fall over the paint and I can not even face my children and wife . Top of penis is some red and itching also take place. There is no pain etc
I will be much obliged if you may very kindly suggest some homeo medicine because I do not want to operate it.
  yogesh baijal on 2017-08-22

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
day 1 to day 3
Sulphur 200 twice a day.

day 4 to day 7
Staphysagria 200 twice a day.

kadwa on 2017-08-24

As per your advice I take the Medicine .First Sulphur 200 create me too much problem i.2. pain and redness on penis mouth increased with too much itching and flow of urine also disturbed i.e. it fall just below the penis inspite of this I took complete 6 doses of Sulphur.
On 4th day I started to take STAPHYSAGRIA 200 it improve some but the redness, itching still exist and flow of urine is not good. As per some advice I am regularly washing the penis with hot water and DEttol .Pl. see the case and advice accordingly .

yogesh baijal on 2017-08-29

Don't use hot water. Please take Staphysagria 200 and Cantharis 200 twice a day for 10 days.
The remedies may be taken at a time.

kadwa on 2017-08-31

It is also to inform you that I also suffering from PROSTATE problem for the same I am taking SABAL SERRULATA Q 15 drops daily in two times last six month . Should it be continue or not . As the same has shown some improvement in early urine .

yogesh baijal on 2017-08-31

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
You may continue with Sabal Serrulata Q.

kadwa on 2017-09-04

Dear Kadwa

Merc and Nit. Ac are the medicines that have more weightage about this-- phimosis rubric.

At some point in future you may think about trying them if the symptoms agree.

maheeru on 2017-09-06

Thanks Maheeru for your valuable inputs.

kadwa on 2017-09-07

Thanks for your kind advice. Still I am taking STAPHYSAGRIA 200 and CANTHARIS 200 5 drop morning and evening. and feeling some improvement i.e. upto 25%.Swelling and redness over the penis has been reduce but still exist . Sometime the flow of urine seem to be normal.
Pl. suggest me for next action .should it be continue or not .

yogesh baijal on 2017-09-09

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Please take Nitric Acid 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.

kadwa on 2017-09-11

Please don't take other remedies for the time being.

kadwa on 2017-09-11

Due to some unavoidable circumstances I have to take Arnica Rhus tox and Symphytum for hair crack in right leg. Which occurred due to accident.
Nitric Acid 200 has shown some improvement in Phimosis but redness and itching still exists while I used to daily wash the penis with cold water and Dettol . . I will be much oblige if you may very kindly suggest some medicine.

yogesh baijal on 2017-09-23

Please use Staphysagria 200 and Cantharis 200 for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.

kadwa on 2017-09-25

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Page 1 2

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds