Homeopathy and Health Forum
Pains - fibromyalgia - Attn of Dr KUDWATo the attention of Dr KUDWA :
- I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia since a year now and I have tried several therapies acupuncture, ayurveda, homeopathy but to no avail.
- My local homeopath says that since this is a psychosomatic problem homeopathy cannot help much.
I have already tried the following homeopathic remedies for some of them I dont know the potencies as the local homeopath gives them to me
1. Rhustox - 30C to 1M - 2 months
2. Silicea - 1 month
3. Lycopodium 30C to 1M
4. Symphytum - 2 months
5. Gunpowder -30 days
6. Ledum Pal - 30 days
7. Carsinosium - 30 days
8. Hypericum mother tincture -10 days
9. Kali bichormicum 30 - 200C.
10. bryonia - 30C for 15 days
One strange thing that I have observed is that some of the remedies seem to help for a few days and then it stops. For example Lyco had some minute effect for 7 days and then it stopped.
When i took kali.bi for some throat issues the pain decreased 80-90% the next day but returned the following day. Not sure if this was a co-incidence.
Pain Profile :
1. There are several spots on the body which are painful when pressed.
2. Sometimes even without pressure there is pain radiating from these spots.
3. Spots on the knee cap, elbow, near the SI joint, upper back (1 or 2 spots), spots on the wrist, sternum.
4. the ankles and soles are painful to walk on.
5. Apart from this the entire body is painful on pressure anywhere ... the muscles in the face, even the skull is painful at times.
6. Knees feel very weak
Oscillates between feeling depressed/irritable and anxious.
Weather affect :
1. Very high temperature
2. Cold dry winds .
1. Cold Moist weather
[Edited by novicehomeo on ]
novicehomeo on 2017-08-22
day 1 to day 3
Causticum 200 twice a day.
day 4 to day 15
Ignatia 200 in evening.
One dose means 2 pills.
♥ kadwa 6 months agoThanks Dr Kadwa.
I have got the liquid dilutions.
Does the size of the globules to be medicated make any difference in terms of the dosage 2 pills ?
I have the smallest globules I think the size I am guessing should be around 1 mm in diameter ... may be 20 size.
novicehomeo 6 months ago2 pills are enough. Even 5 pills may also be taken. Dose size is not a very hard and fast thing in homeopathy.
♥ kadwa 6 months agoDay 1,2,3 Causticum 200
- Experienced better mood. Mental symptoms improved slightly
- No change in pain profile
Day 4,5,6,7,8,9 Ignatia 200
- Started feeling more depressed and no energy from day 5. Stopped from Day 9 after which the depressive feelings lessened.
- Pain profile no change
Excessive gas passing - atleast 30-35 times in a day, slight weak digestion.
novicehomeo 6 months ago
Please take Picric Acid 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
♥ kadwa 5 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.