Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Impotence and ED seeking solution and dosage

Dear sir, I am male 24 year old. I have been involved in excessive masturbation which had leads to impotence . My penis is very small (baby size) and thin. My semen is very thin and leaks. There is totally complete absense of erection. Whenever I see adult photo my semen leaks within minutes but there is no any remarkable erection.I have premature ejaculation also.

This disease has arised due to excessive masturbation or hand practise and rubbing my penis on bed only. Although, I am always in stress and tensed regarding sexual weakness. I dont have any heart ,kidney or liver disease in past history. Neither I am addicted to any type of smoking or tobacco or alcohol nothing. although sometimes depression is there i am always under stress due to my study and career.
There is no any other serious disease in my past history.
  Kunal6 on 2017-07-15

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
staphysagaria 200 one dose evening time for three days then weekly one on sunday and other dose on next wednesday for one month.

akshaymohl on 2017-07-16

Only this can solve all my problems??? Would not I need to take agnus castus Q, avena sativa Q, salix nigraQ, nuphar luteum Q??? <br>
Plz reply, with all the medicines packages and doses.....

Kunal6 on 2017-07-16

Only this much of medicine dosage is sufficient to solve my problems??

Kunal6 on 2017-07-16

To start with this med and further advise as per your feed back.

akshaymohl on 2017-07-16

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Dear sir, staphysagria 200CH is available from SBL company in the shop. Should I purchase that or should i have to search for reckweg company and proceed further.

Is sbl staphysagria200ch less effective than reckweg or schwabe??

Kunal6 on 2017-07-21

Hello akshaymohl sir,
I have taken staphysagria200 as per your recommendation in prescribed dosage. It has helped me in controlling masturbation. But there is no any improvement in my relaxed penis still facing erectile dysfunction although I have stopped masturbation.
How should i proceed further?
Please suggest..

Kunal6 on 2017-08-12

Please exercise self control first. Prolonged Masturbation has taken away your vital energy. Eat healthy foods, fruits and enough roughage. Drink lots of water and eat 1 Banana at least every day. Please follow what the experienced persons suggest on this platform without raising doubts.

PARTHA RAY on 2017-08-12

Thanks for suggestion.....I am already drinking lots of water and practising self control....

Kunal6 on 2017-08-16

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Dr. Akshaymohl please reply for my case...

Kunal6 on 2017-08-16

Dr. Mohla please reply. You have started the treatment but are now left, this is not the good way. If you didn't want to solve the case why you just initiated to prescribe me the solution. You shouldn't have interfered in my case. Thank you and sorry if it hurts you.

Any other doctor please proceed further and suggest.

Kunal6 on 2017-08-20

Dear I am regular on this forum and I came to know about your mail today only and I never interfere and never left without the consent of the patient.Pl inform if you are getting my reply for further advise.

akshaymohl on 2017-08-20

Staphysagaria weekly one dose to continue for one month.
china 6c daily evening time for 15 days.

akshaymohl on 2017-08-20

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Page 1 2

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds