Homeopathy and Health Forum
I need help Bartholin cyst1. ID cris55
2. Age 33
3. Sex female
4. Single/Married - single
5. weight 131 lbs
6. Height 5'1
7. country philippines
8. climate tropical
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
For 5 days, this is first time I have this
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - spicy and sour
13. Thirst normal
14. Tongue and Taste same as before the cyst
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) 120/70 for both
16. What exactly is happening?
Painful bartholin cyst left side, 1.5 inch diameter approx
17. How do you feel? Not much energy the first few days it came out but better now
18. How does this affect you? Uncomfortable doing activities household chores, working out etc
19. How does it feel like? Like I am sick but not really
20. What comes to your mind? There's one thing I hate is when I'm not in the best of condition
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Started on a new job last month, stressful trying to adjust, change of sleeping pattern and diet
22. How did that feel like? Challenging which I enjoy but stressful too
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? Curiosity
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Currently Allicin, biotin and memory enhancer i think it has gingko biloba. Last year i took CLA for a few months
26. Family Background
I live with bro and sis
Mom died of brain tumor and dad is diabetic. I had asthma attack when i was younger due to volcanic ash. But it disappeared when we moved away
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient university graduate
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Office work, mostly repetitive in nature
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food i like spicy and sour. I don't like salty food much
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
carbs like bread, i didn't have any problems when i was on mostly protein and fat diet
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatientÃ&cent;â‚¬Â¦and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
Irritable and impatient especially at work, don't like wasting time and not being productive. I don't have problems speaking in public, very vocal and blunt
Patient with loved ones and likes to serve them.
I dont make friends easily and have one or 2 close friends
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
First time it happened
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease left labia
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) left lower
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Urine light yellow
Stool - brown
No pus yet from cyst
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
17 regular until 2 months ago
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
[Edited by cris55 on ]
cris55 on 2017-06-18
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Please buy Silicea 6x asap.
nawazkhan on 2017-06-18Thank you for replying.
I just ordered Silicea 6X but won't get it until Wednesday.
The cyst burst without me doing anything, it is still a bit painful. There's some blood included when it drained
cris55 on 2017-06-18
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.