Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

homeopathy intro About Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum Home


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Dr kadwa please help

dear doctor Kadwa
I am 35 years old married having 3 child. suffering from premature ejaculation. I think due to masturbation. I have not masturbated for 8 years right after marriage. I am suffering from premature ejaculation from day 1. some times its worsen and some time less sewer. It lasts 30 seconds to 1 minute to discharge.I am also suffering from pileswith blood from last one year and taking hypericum, nux vomica, acceculus and sulfur 200 from 2 months and its lot better.
please advice a medicine for premature ejaculation. now some times I have low erection too. Not getting it right for 2 time.
Doctor Please advise a medicine.

  xain on 2017-06-15

This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Platina 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
kadwa 11 months ago

Thanks doctor
Should I continue the remedy for pilesor you will suggest another remedy
xain 11 months ago

You may discontinue the remedies for pilesfor the time being. You may start again on need.
kadwa 11 months ago

Reporting after 10 days.nothing is getting better.it is as it was.
xain 11 months ago

Please take opium 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
kadwa 11 months ago

No effect for opium 200.what should I do doctor. I am disturbed.
xain 9 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.