Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home



Similar posts:

Suffering from excessive nightfall for past 10 years ( help urgently)24best treatment for nightfall ( help me urgently)4nightfall ( want to consult specially with "Reva V"6Which is best remedy for nightfall/erect emission/wet night?9Suffering from nightfall regularly without any foul dream15depression and nightfall5Frequent Nightfall1Excessive nightfall for past 8 years6nightfall4Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction8To Dr akshaymohl "problem of excessive nightfall and body weekness"157repeated nightfalls1Nightfall problem35nightfall promlem from last 8 years1Regular Nightfalls from last 2 years.5nightfall problem1Fever after nightfall1Body Weakness'Low Confidence, Hairfall,Impotency, Nightfall5Urine,nightfall and some anal bleeding issues3drops of water from the penis and nightfall problem.1


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Facing nightfall problem.

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
sisir said Sir,

I am not sure what benefited me as i was doing so many things.

Currently sometimes i feel a kind of pain in near the fistula location. If i press there is no pain ,but sometimes suddenly i feel a minor stretching pain. I am afraid now it may comeback.
Do you think the pain is some sign of recurrence?
I need your advice what should I do stop recurrence.


sisir on 2017-08-15

Pls take CalFluo for 15 more days and then come back. OR you can wait, too, do nothing. It is unlikely it'll come back.

jawahar on 2017-08-15

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds