Homeopathy and Health Forum
I need help with tinnitus brought about by CFS, Lyme's disease, or other stealth pathogen.I followed the ďGuide to Posting Medical QuestionsĒ for this forum, thinking that it would be helpful for people.
1. I am a 37 year old, Caucasian male living in the United States.
The primary symptom that I am concerned with at this time is bilateral tinnitus. I notice it primarily when I am getting ready to sleep, thus I need to run either a fan or play music to drown out the sound. The sound is something between a ringing, whistling, or hissing. It doesnít bother me usually during the day, since enough background noise in the environment causes it to be drowned out. I also usually donít notice it right after I wake up, but within a few seconds I will hear it. So, that must mean that it temporarily relieves itself, but then it comes back very quickly upon my awakening. This symptom initially started back in May of í05 when I woke up one morning with partial hearing loss in my right ear. It sounded like a rumbling train in my ear for about 3 days. What I could hear sounded like it was coming through a broken speaker; very fuzzy and distorted. On the 4th day the rumbling sound went away and I was spared from going totally crazy over this noise, but I noticed that my hearing seemed to be a little bit off. I went to see an otolaryngologist, who prescribed Prednisone for 6 days. I was given a hearing test and it was determined that I had a very slight amount of hearing loss in my right ear with high frequency sounds. In addition to the drug prescription, he wanted me to have an MRI on my head, but I never did it. I didnít feel that a structural problem was the cause. I hesitated to take the medication because I didnít want to take a steroid, but decided to at the advice of several other physician friends. The medication didnít seem to really do anything. Eventually, for several weeks my hearing seemed to be more or less normal and I didnít notice tinnitus. After that, the tinnitus came on me suddenly and I have been trying to figure out what to do to alleviate it. I have tried oregano drops in my ear. I have tried colloidal silver drops. I have used an electrical stimulator on my ear lobes and nothing seems to have helped.
2. The tinnitus is bilateral. I cannot distinguish which side it is coming from, so it must be in both sides.
3. I donít know what started it. I assume it was some kind of viral, bacterial, or stealth pathogen infection when I had the initial problem back in May of í05.
4. It is worse when I am either trying to go to sleep or I am in a completely silent place during the day. I have to play music or listen to the radio when I work because the silence will drive me crazy.
5. I donít notice the tinnitus usually as long as I have plenty of background, distracting noise, however sometimes the tinnitus seems to be as loud as my fan at night. Then I have to concentrate on hearing the fan, and not the tinnitus.
6. I have been a ďnight owlĒ my entire life, even as long as I can remember from my childhood. I have gone from someone who slept like a rock up until his late 20s to somehow who is now a very light sleeper in his late 30s. I will describe why that happened in my general medical history below. I typically feel the need to have about 8 hours of sleep, but if I have to wake up before 8 AM, I always feel tired regardless of how much sleep I try to get. If I try to go to sleep before 11 PM, I will not fall asleep. Physically and mentally, I will not function well if I cannot get at least 7 hours of sleep. Itís only if Iím either very sick or very tired from work can I go to bed earlier than 11 PM. I have had a couple of dreams repeat themselves 2 or 3 times over my life, but I donít have recurring dreams.
7. I am most sensitive to smells. I believe I have multiple chemical sensitivity disorder, which causes me to very sensitive to perfume, cologne, cleaners, tobacco smoke, and other synthetic chemicals. My eyes are pretty sensitive to sunlight if I donít have my sun glasses on. Now, that I have been living in Miami, my body has acclimated to a sub-tropical climate, and I am very sensitive to cold weather, even though I am originally from Tennessee, which has bouts of cold in the winter. I am not really sensitive to heat, but it is very easy for me to sweat profusely when I am hot. I normally sweat quite a bit, mostly from my back, hands, and feet.
8. In spite of on-going health issues, my state of mind and attitude are mostly positive. Negativity creeps in when I consider all of the perils facing the planet today. I have a lot of confidence in myself and believe that I will succeed at what I do, because I usually have done so. I am not subject to much anxiety or depression, but I do have a tendency to be irritable, especially when I am not feeling well. In fact, I recently conquered the biggest anxiety I have ever had, which was public speaking. I now feel very much at ease doing public speaking. I donít know if itís because I have to do it a lot in my profession, so I am more accustomed to it or I really did conquer the anxiety associated with it. Either way, I donít get stressed out about public speaking like I previously did years before. I also am not the most patient person. I am generally able to get along with everyone and most people tell me that they think I am a pretty easy going guy, but I do not hesitate to confront people when they argue with me or challenge me. In spite of my outward easy going appearance, I feel that I am very driven on the inside. I treat all people basically as I want to be treated, but I also have no tolerance for people who donít do the same with me. I can forgive people who wrong me, but I find it hard to forget. I am subjected to a lot of stress with my profession, which is academic research. It is very demanding, takes a lot of time, and is not for the weak hearted. You have to be tough to survive or else you will be out the door.
9. Due to my health and other concerns, I became a vegan about 8 years ago. I grew up on a typical omnivore diet, eating a lot of beef, chicken, eggs, and dairy products, occasional seafood and turkey, and extremely rarely pork. After being a vegan for this amount of time, I no longer desire to eat any animal products. In fact, I donít prefer to smell flesh cooking, especially pork and seafood, as I find it to be almost nauseating. Being a former competitive, drug-free body builder, I came to look at food more as a means to an end, rather than a pleasure, comfort, or addiction that many people do. Of the plant foods, I do avoid peanuts, as I notice I have a reaction (itchy nose) to them. I also donít eat a lot of fruit because of the sugar content and I limit my wheat intake because of a suspected celiac trait. I love tomatoes, as I literally could eat them at every meal every day. I love chocolate, but try to avoid it, since it is an acidic food, and usually vegan chocolate products still have a lot of refined sugar in them. I love almonds, lentils, most legumes, spinach, broccoli, brown rice, guacamole, and tofu. I do not eat white rice, as it gives me a headache. I predominantly eat anything green, potatoes, brown rice, legumes, and various soy products. If someone manages to sneak some dairy into one of my meals, I immediately feel GI symptoms, like gas, indigestion, and/or constipation.
10. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia about 9 years ago. I didnít work for almost 2 years because I was so seriously ill. I eventually had a tonsillectomy, my mercury amalgam fillings replaced, over 300 IV EDTA and vitamin/mineral chelation treatments. Since 2000, I have made very steady progress. I have gained about 30 of the original pounds that I lost due to vigorous weight training and I work a very demanding job. I also have gotten married and my wife and I have a decent social life. I try to save my energy for what I have to do and not what I want to do. Because I feel that I have some underlying immune system insufficiency, due to having many infections each year (what seems like colds), one of my best friends believes that I have Lymeís disease. He says it is operating as a virtually undetectable stealth pathogen, but he has treated many people in his practice with various herbal and vitamin/mineral supplements. He has seen a few people with my history have tinnitus too, but he says itís not common. He does believe that the Lymeís disease is the cause of both the CFS and the tinnitus. Before that, I was born jaundiced and spent most of my childhood and teenage years with a lot of bouts of tonsillitis and strep throat. Although I generally felt healthy growing up, played sports, and had a normal development, it seems that I was sick more often than most of the people my age. Consequently, because of all of the sick episodes, I have a history of taking a lot of antibiotics.
11. I am not aware of any real reactions that Iíve had to medications, other than one time I took Prednisolone during one of my throat infections and it caused me to have diarrhea. This is the only reaction Iím aware of.
12. I have never tried any homeopathic treatments and am just now starting to learn about it.
13. Other than what Iíve already listed, I have cold hands and feet, feel that my vision is changing, as I am having trouble focusing on objects up close, have occasional feelings of tiredness and lethargy in the afternoon or early evening, periodically have very bad, foul gas, feel like my memory and cognitive skills arenít as good as they were before CFS, sometimes have joint pain, and feel like I am slow to heal from these infections.
I read some of the other postings regarding help for tinnitus, and there seemed to be many different recommendations. I thought I would go ahead and post my history, since mine didnít exactly fit what others had. It seems that is a key to getting the proper homeopathic treatment. I am most concerned about the tinnitus at this time, but I would also appreciate recommendations that could be viewed as a solution for CFS and Lyme's disease. Thank you for reading my request and I appreciate any help you can offer.
jelphd on 2006-01-20
The Noise in Your Ears: Facts About Tinnitus
ringing, roaring, clicking, or hissing sound in your you may have tinnitus
Tinnitus is a symptom associated with many forms of hearing loss. It can also be a symptom of other health problems. According to estimates by the American Tinnitus Association, at least 12 million Americans have tinnitus. Of these, at least 1 million experience it so severely that it interferes with their daily activities. People with severe cases of tinnitus may find it difficult to hear, work, or even sleep.
first I want to remove your tinnitus. I gone throuh all the sign and symptom for that you have to continue the Belladonna 200 daily one doses for a month and report me
if possible send your detail in this format
Please submit your complain in this following format
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatientÖand so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decadeDear Dr. Sharma,
Thank you very much for trying to help me with my tinnitus. I appreciate your willingness to help me end this very annoying problem. I have never tried Belladonna, but will buy some immediately if you are more specific about whether or not I should get the pills or liquid, what potency, and which size. Please let me know and I will buy it.
I have answered your question to each numbered item below as well.
1. I am 37 years old.
2. I am male.
3. I am American and have lived in the United States my entire life.
4. I live in Miami, Florida, which is a sub-tropical climate that is typically hot and humid. The average year-round temperature is about 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. I have been dealing with the tinnitus since May, 2005.
6. I am not taking any medicine at all for this problem and am not on any other medicine.
7. I notice the tinnitus primarily at night, when I have no other background noise to cancel the sound out. It sounds like either a hissing, roaring, or ringing sound.
8. I have been dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since 1996, but have recovered a lot of my functionality since being at the sickest point in 1997 and 1998. I also had a long history of tonsillitis and strep throat as a child and teenager.
9. I am Caucasian. My parents both have hypertension and are still alive, but I am the only person with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in my family. My father also has hyperlipidemia. My paternal grandfather had rheumatoid arthritis and multiple heart attacks and stroke before he died. My paternal grandmother had arthritis, osteoporosis, congestive heart failure, type 2 diabetes, and hypertension before she died. My fatherís brother died of a heart attack at 57. My paternal grandmother had a stroke before she died and my paternal grandfather had cancer before he died.
10. I am not sure what you mean by qualification of patient. Could you please re-phrase the question?
11. I have a Ph.D. and am an academic researcher at the medical school of a university. I am under a lot of stress because I run research studies, work on committees, and teach. I have to bring in money from grants and publish articles. It is a very demanding profession.
12. I am a vegan, so I do not any animal products. I also limit the amount of wheat, peanuts, white rice, and sugar that I eat. I eat mostly beans, legumes, lentils, brown rice, green vegetables, nuts, and a little bit of fruit. I sometimes eat a little bit of pure chocolate without milk.
13. I would consider myself to be somewhat impatient and if I am not feeling well physically, then I can be irritable and moody. I have always been a very intense person in my education, career, and other pursuits (I used to be a competitive body builder.). I used to be a total perfectionist, but since getting Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I have learned to not be as strict as I used to be. I donít have time to be as much of a perfectionist. However, I pay a lot of attention to details and the big picture when I do anything. I do get angry, but typically donít remain angry for a long time. I try to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. I used to have a lot of anxiety about public speaking, but recently have conquered that anxiety. I am no longer bothered by public speaking. I have never been bothered by any other significant anxieties. I am married and have a good, loving relationship with my wife. We are very affectionate with each other most of the time and I consider myself to be an affectionate, sensitive person with her. I have a strong libido and desire for sex, but when my Chronic Fatigue becomes symptomatic, I donít feel like having sex. I have no erectile dysfunction. I have always been a pretty optimistic person and rarely feel depressed. I became depressed after I was very sick with Chronic Fatigue and no longer wanted to live because of the level of my pain and sickness. However, I never acted on those thoughts. Otherwise, in spite of my hard-driving personality, I like to have fun, joke, and laugh with people. My mental outlook is always pretty good, but I do get stressed out over my career and professional and personal responsibilities.
14. I get aggravated by stress and stupidity of others. I try to avoid stress and reduce the amount of time I spend around people who usually say or do stupid things.
Thanks again for your help.
jelphd last decadeI just read your post and thought how interesting that we share similar symptoms. I too have been diagnosed for Lyme disease. My symptoms were mostly joint and muscle pain. I found a product called Samento that helped me a great deal. It seems that everyone will have different symptoms to LD because it is a polymorphic organism (it shape shifts). It can also change from a spirochete with a cell wall to a pathogen without a cell wall and then back again to a spirochete. It can morph into a number of different varieties of pathogens that change shape. This is highly significant because it means it will find its way into different body systems (organ, muscles, blood) depending on the type and shape of pathogen it has decided to become! also when treating it with antibiotics it explains why it cannot be effectively eradicated from the body since it can escape from the antibiotics by becoming a semi dormant state.
The other problem is that it leaves behind biotoxins (it poops) in the body that lodge into various parts of the body. These neurotoxins can linger on forever and are aggraveted by metal and chemical or pesticide toxicity or exposure. Florida iis very high in chemical and pesticide activity which is one of the reasons I left there. I would recommend you have some testing done to releve your pains. I recently had testing done by a practitioner in Sarsota who does EVA testing and who has a partner who does a new method of testing called Flow Systems analysis which is by far and away the very best thing I have done from a medical standpoint. It tests blood, urine and saliva and then determines the bioterrains needs and deficiencies. What was determined is I have aLo Lo profile meaning I am actually too alkaline! Most people are too acid. I also learned that I tested for high levels of ammonia in my body which is what pathogen poop is. It is ammonia. What I then discovered was that I needed some basic amino acids because my colon and muscles were depleted of these amino acids in response to the high levels of ammonia. The two amino acids I tested for are Histidine and Glutamine. The Glutamine is essential to proper function of the small intestine and 80% is immediately taken by the small intestine for its function. The problem with that is the ammonia needed to be neutralized and this wiped out the Glutamine levels in my system. What is important to know is Glutamine is a requirement for proper muscle function. Thus the high levels of ammonia prevented the Glutamine from being used by the muscle tissue and so we had the reason for the constant sore muscles in my body. As it turns out the Histidine had the added benefit of stimulating sexual response and let me say it really works!
I would recommend you get some tests and balance your body properly without self treating or guesswork. If it means that much to you you should be willing to do whatever it takes to return yourself to be a fully functioning happy healthy individual.
I have done everything I could to maintain a balanced body and mind and pursued that goal relentlessly. on my path I have discovered some things helpful to my condition. One thing I will ay is to get some non-TAO Cat's Claw. Either Samento(drops) or in the states a powdered version called Saventaro. They both work well. If you have active LD you will need to take it in very small doses initially as it will cause a pathogen die-off that will make you sicker due to Herxheimer effect. The bugs die and then release poisons that make you sicker. I also recommend that you find someone that has a Rife maching. It is a light and sound generator that kills all bugs including virus and parasites. The lyme bug is a spirochete the same as syphilis. I use a Beam Ray machine which is why I did not have a die off effect when I took the Samento and the Saventaro. But it did boost my immune system and gave me relief from the joint pain. The glutamine and histidine then balanced me out even more. I also take a nanoized version of Curcumin to flush the liver and a vitamin c supplement that does not cause diarrhea. All of these things have put me in much better health and I am thankful for that.
BTW I also have major tinnitus cause unknown. I am aware of a treatment that is being used to reverse tinnitus using cold laser technology. The cold laser light is sent directly into the ear and the light helps to grow back the surface cells in the eardrum. From what I have read it is ana ctual treatment.
(apologies for any typos)
Sparkfx last decadeHi Sparkfx,
Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I am glad to hear that you have found treatments that are working for you. I had a few questions to follow-up on some of your comments.
1. I havenít been actually diagnosed with Lymeís disease. Itís just that my friend suspects that I have it based on my clinical presentation and history. How were you diagnosed with it?
2. I donít have nearly as much joint pain as I previously did, but I do experience a greater amount of soreness than it seems like I used to post-exercise. Do you believe this symptom of a lot of soreness is also an indication of Lymeís disease?
3. I have some Samento that I bought from the Life Extension Foundation. How many drops do you take per day and with or without food? I was also told by someone else that it is possible to develop a resistance to it if you take it continuously. In other words, if you take it for 10 days consecutively, then you should go off of it for an approximate equal amount of time. Is that your experience?
4. You mentioned that your recently had EVA testing and Flow Systems analysis in Sarasota. Can you please give me the contact information for this person or information about the tests themselves, so that perhaps I can find someone who does these tests in the Miami area? I googled these terms, but didnít come up with much, so if you can provide additional information about what I need to do that would be great. I have been very aggressive about spending money and/or traveling to other cities to try to get help with my condition, so thatís not a huge issue for me. If these tests are ridiculously expensive, then I may have to consider the cost/benefit of doing them, but do you think they could possibly be covered by my health insurance provider?
5. I wonder if I have the same similar problems that you do related to ammonia and being low in histidine and glutamine. I would be surprised that I am too alkaline, as I noticed that after I greatly reduced the amount of fruit I ate, I felt better. This told me that I am (was) too acidic. However, as you suggested, I donít want to self-treat. I have been trying that for years with some success, but itís a hit or miss process. What do you think?
6. Why do you take Saventaro and Samento? It sounds like they are the same products, just one is powder and one is liquid. Is that the only difference between the two items?
7. How would I go about finding someone with a Rife machine? I have heard of them, but I donít know anyone that has one. However, it sounds like it wonít kill the Lymeís disease infection. Is that right?
8. What is a Beam Ray machine and how could I get one if you think I need it?
9. What more do you know about the cold laser technology to treat tinnitus and where could I possibly find someone who does this treatment?
10. What do you think about Dr. Sharmaís recommendation of using Belladonna 200 daily one dose for a month? You may have noticed that I asked him about what product he was specifically referring to, but he hasnít responded yet. I donít know if he was talking about liquid or tablet and in what strength. I noticed it on the product list site, but didnít want to order it yet until I was certain which one he suggested. Tinnitus is probably one of the most aggravating and annoying things Iíve ever had to deal with in my course of being ill over the last decade. I am hopeful that Belladonna or some other treatment could possibly relieve me of this problem.
Thanks again for your comments and suggestions and I look forward to getting more information from you regarding my additional questions.
jelphd last decade
Hi John-Good to see your enthusiasm. That is the primary ingredient towards attaining wellness. The Lyme disease is very a tricky thing to solve because it has so many symptoms it may be responsible for many illnesses that are thought to be other things. There is a whole slew of diseases with interesting names that the medical profession is clueless about. ALS, Alzheimers, MS, Parkinsons, Epstein Barr, Lupus, Fibromyalgia. Totally clueless. The thinking among some is that these are actually all related to Lyme.
1) I was diagnosed with Lyme through EVA testing. It is a Voll machine that measures responses in the body by analysing the acupuncture meridians using sensors attached to a computer. The computer takes readings of the body and measures the responses of the major systems. In my case the liver meridian produced a signal. Once the meridian tests positive for something they then zoom into that area to determine the cause. A scan of the liver then will determine very specifically what condition is responsible for the signal. Possibilities range from pesticide to chemical toxicity, viral activity, parasites. If chemicals then test positive the computer will again zoom into that condition to determine exactly what chemical or pesticide is affecting the liver and name the exact chemical. If it is a parasite it will name the exact type of parasite and whether it is in the liver or gall bladder. This is very precise technology and it is fast and accurate. The visit can take as short as an hour to perform.
My nephew had symptoms of spinal meningitis and there were confirmed cases at his school. The tests involve spinal taps. I suggested my sister see the doc in Sarasota and it turned out he was allergic to a chemical commonly found in mattresses and pillows. I tested positive for Lyme using this technology.
2) I believe my soreness issues were related to the ammonia and neurtoxins released in the body. The Flow Sytstems test indicated high levels of ammonia in my body. This causes soreness in muscle. L-glutamine levels are compromised by high levels of ammonia and this robs the intestines and muscles. This affects muscle recovery. Another useful amino acid that assists sore muscles is creatinine the same stuff that body builders uese. Creatinine supports ATP production, energy for muscles, and neutralizes lactic acid. The Flow Systems test is not cheap but well worth the money. The histidine helped me tremendously with sexual performance and I later learned that it is used for treating impotence. Let me tell you if you need some extra help in that area take this stuff. I have thrown away all my performance enhancers including Ginseng, Yohimbe and Tongkat Ali. All out the window. Histidine is the primary nutrient responsible for producing orgasm so it will benefit women too. That in and of itself was well worth the $200 for the FS test! Poor recovery from soreness is an indication of several things. Biotoxins, circulation, and nutrient deficiency such as lack of protein or minerals.
3) Samento is a wonder herb and should be found in everyones household. The dose I would use would be different than for you. Five drops is recommended to start. I have stopped using it because I feel so much better. You will need to experiment and see how you feel. I would start out by ingesting maybe 1-2 drops initially to see if you have any reaction. My only word of caution is that I am against self diagnosis. I think a good solid professional diagnosis is essential before pursuing any course of treatment.
4) In my opinion the testing is not expensive if it solves your problem. What is expensive is going to one after another of these so called 'specialists' who keep you in a state of anxiety and confusion, pick your pocket of hard earned money, and leave you dangling in the wind. There are too many of these 'doctors' running around who are clueless drug pushers. I am not sure of the protocol here at this forum regarding providing the name of the doctor and Flow System practitioner in Sarsota. I am quite willing to provide this information to you but I would want to be clear about this with the moderator who is running an excellent site here by the way. The EVA test is $175 which is peanuts for what it does. Peanuts.
5) What do I think? I think you might want to reassess your diet. I was a strict vegetarian for over 15 years. I discovered that the foods I was eating I was allergic too. Among them were lentils, chick peas, buckwheat,wheat, tomatoes. I could never figure why such a 'healthy' diet could leave me so tired all the time. I learned that I am a B blood type and these were contraindicated foods under that system. As soon as I changed my diet my energy levels increased enormously. And I did begin to consume meat protein. I realize this may go against your belief system but this is just me and my process. I abhor taking the life of an animal and I wish I could do something else but I have not been able to find a fuel that works as well in my system and provides me with the sustinance required for my body to function as well as it does now. I pray for the animal before I eat it every time and honor it in that way. I really have not come up with a better solution for myself. Since I eat some meat I was surprised that I tested out as being on the alkaline side. I do consume fruits and vegetables and do lots of things to keep the colon functioning as well as I can since I subscribe to the iridology axiom that the colon is a reflex organ that correspponds to the entire body. They say that a person who eats wheat compromises the thyroid gland because the effect that wheat has upon the small intestine. The small intestine is the reflex point for the thyroid. The phytic acid in the wheat burns off the villi (small hairs in small intestine that absorb nutrients). Once the villi are burned off the corresponding nerve energy required by the thyroid is impeded. This explains why people that eat wheat gain weight and cannot lose it if it is connected to the wheat/SI/thyroid connection. This also explains Crohns and IBS.
6) I use both Samento and Saventaro because I want to do everything I can to keep my body healthy. My thinking is that the two products might have slightly different properties or that the body might respond differently to the powder over the drops. Generally I like to take most things in liquid form because I think it is absorbed better that way. But I got such an energetically positive response from the Saventaro that I take it too. It can be taken as a profilactic for colds or the flu and also tooth infection.
7) The Rife machine will kill everything from parasites, to hepatitis, to flu, to Lyme. I personally contracted Giardia twice which was treated successfully using Rife Beam Ray and also contracted Sinensis parasite (from eating sushi) which I treated with my Rife machine. The doc in Sarasota uses it every day in his practice.
8) The Beam Ray is the type of rife machine that I use. They are expensive. I paid quite a bit for mine but if the avian flu gets going I have my treatment here at the house.
9) There is a clinic in Phoenix that uses the cold laser to treat tinnitus and they say they can reverse it too. I saw them on the internet. I no longer have the link on hand but I can try to research it for you.
10) I can't comment on the Sharma recommendation but it certainly is worth a try. I think I will give it a go myself.
This has been a great exchange. Maybe we can continue to stay in touch by email?
Sparkfx last decadeHi Sparkfx,
Thanks again for your helpful information. I would most greatly appreciate your continued contact by e-mail, but how do we post an e-mail address?
I would especially like to get the contact information for the doc in Sarasota to get those tests done. I will gladly spend a few hundred dollars for the EVA and flow systems analyses. I was afraid you were going to tell me a few thousand, rather than a few hundred.
If the moderator has a way for us to privately contact one another, then please let me know how, I will provide you with an e-mail address, and then we can discuss some of the other issues, too. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your information. Thanks for your kindness and willingness to help.
jelphd last decadeHi All,
You can choose to show your email address in your profile (which you both have), and then simply look in each other's profiles for the email addresses. You get to the profiles by clicking the names in the thread.
Sorry about the email filter - it's there to stop people saying 'I can help you - send an email to...'
♥ moderator last decade
Sorry I did not see this post sooner....
For what it's worth, I recently found out I have Lyme Disease, and I also have tinnitus. From reading on one of the Lyme support boards, it appears to be fairly common in Lymies.
I too had diagnoses of CFS, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome, DDD, ADD, and many more. That's Lyme for you.
Best of luck - and get tested. Please use only Igenex or Bowen labs for the test. If your doc wants to use some other lab, then he doesn't know much about Lyme Disease (and most of them don't).
Truthfinder last decadeI solved some cases of tinnitus by:
Take just one drop of tonic water like homeopathy medicine. Make sure not to take more that one drop. Or actually if you dilute one drop of it further and then take one drop, it would be better.
kuldeep last decadeAfter your all symptom I will advise you take Syphylinum 200 weekly one dose for a month i.e 4 doses and report me after next month there after 2nd prescription will run for cure of disease.
♥ deoshlok last decadeHi Tracy,
What tests are you referring to at Igenex or Bowen labs? I guess the second question would be even if I was found to be positive for Lyme's disease, then what would I do about it?
jelphd last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.