Blocked Fallopian Tubesplease suggest a remedy for blocked fallopian tubes?
I had diagonesed for both fallopian tube blocked. And suggested a IVF by my Dr. I'm searching for any natural curing remedy instead of going for a IVF straight way can you please help me & guide on this, please?
Abid Rajput on 2014-10-12
If the cause is congenital (by birth) then homeopathy might not be able to help, if its something which developed later on then we might be able to help.
fitness 3 years agoThanks for prompt reply sir, No it's not congenital (by birth) this is a secondary infertility. Alhamdu lillah we have 1 daughter she was born in 2003. After her birth we used condoms to avoid pregnancy, my daughter was suffering from vantricular septal defect, for her better take care and for till her open heart surgery, that's why we used condoms. As per Dr's it's because of irregular menstrual cycle and cyctes in both tubes.we tried a lot but can't successed. Dr's advised for IVF. But we don't want to go for IVF. If there is any remedy in homeopathy to unblock tubes kindly help us. We shall be thankful to you
Abid Rajput 3 years agoI can try to find a suitable remedy for you if you can answer the below applicable questions. Before doing that, please check my profile by clicking my username to know something about me first.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
• Homeopathy works only if you give truthful answers, no matter how awkward or intimate. If you don’t want to do that, it’s better you stop here and don’t proceed.
• Please reply to all that is being asked and give details.
• Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
• I want answers which explain the What, When, Where, Why, Better by & Worse by.
• Example: I have a sore throat (it explains the “what”), since 3 days (it explains “when”), on the left side of my throat (explains “where”), due to eating sour food (explains “why”), the pain is better when I drink warm tea (explains “Better by”), the pain is worse when I swallow food (explains “worse by”)
• Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
• I can’t prescribe if these directions are not fully adhered to.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance
• Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
• Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, don’t want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
6. If relationship is not ok, what’s wrong and how is it affecting you
7. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
8. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
9. When did this main problem begin
10. What is the cause of this problem in your view
11. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
12. What non-medicinal actions make it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
14. What other health problems do you have
15. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
16. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
18. What animals or insects are you afraid of
19. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. loneliness, water, heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness, flying etc)
20. What occupies your mind mostly
21. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
22. Do you want to stay alone or with people
23. How is your sleep, if not good, why
24. Do you have any recurring (repeating) dreams, if yes, what do you see
25. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affects & how
26. Do you normally feel hot or cold
27. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you desire)
28. Is there any food that you hate
29. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
30. Is there any taste which you hate
31. Do you like warm or cold food
32. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud….)
33. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
34. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
35. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes
• Is coating thick
• Color of coating
• Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
36. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour, metallic)
37. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem
38. Details about your perspiration (sweat), answer all these points:
• Where mostly (head, chest, back etc)
• How much (a lot, normal, very less)
• Any strong smell (garlic, onion etc)
• Does it stain, if yes what color (yellow, green, no color)
39. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
40. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, color of discharge)
41. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
42. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
43. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
44. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
45. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching, warts etc.)
46. Female genitals (any pain, itching, warts etc)
47. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
• Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
• Flow (low, moderate, high)
• Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
• Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
48. What illnesses are running in your family
• Mother’s side
• Father’s side
• Siblings (brother/sister)
49. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
50. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
51. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
52. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.