Homeopathy and Health Forum
Fibromyalgia and HomeopathyHello
I have Fibromyalgia, and have a Homeopath, who has taken a detailed case history for my problem. I was recently given a constitutional remedy which I took on 1st May. The remedy was Cal Carb 30C. I noticed improvement in my pain. The other day I had 2 cups of Green Tea, on two different days. On the second day, I had the green tea, the Fibromyalgia pain had returned, where I was in pain all day, and now I get the pain on a daily basis. I have been seeing my Homeopath for two years and have had previous remedies before. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
coreyc on 2013-05-24
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Please provide details here, in case you are not satisfied with your homeopath, and want to discontinue treatment with him.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by Zady101 on Fri, 24 May 2013 18:35:10 BST]
♥ Zady101 4 years agoYou may want to :
A. do a post for dhundhun on here- ask for him in the headline
and he can explain some things about green tea and digestion.
I don't have time to search for what he said, but remember that green
tea does something that slows down digestion. I stopped drinking
green tea after I read what he wrote.
B. I would stop drinking green tea and see what goes on.
C. If you stop it and still have pains, myself I would take another
dose of the remedy. You may have antidoted it and need another dose.
♥ simone717 4 years agoHi Simone,
Green tea doesn't antidote homeopathic remedies.
She got the pain back due to other reasons...
♥ Zady101 4 years agoThis thread continues beneath the following ad.Hi Zady,
I know in theory it should not. However, Kadwa does
not want people to drink tea when taking remedies,
and I have seen other cases where people have eaten
things, that antidoted remedies ( for instance pickled things
antidoted aconite on a person I know) and I have
read cases where strong massage antidoted remedies and
the person had to repeat.
I see homeopaths having arguments about this subject
all the time. Anyway, I don't think green tea agrees
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 24 May 2013 22:49:41 BST]
♥ simone717 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.