Homeopathy and Health Forum
Anal Fistula-Battle continuesModerator:
For a year I have battled this demon. It has gotten better but still persist. I have taken a couple of remedies along the way but need input on what I might try now. I have attempted to ask for help on this forum but have failed to hear from anyone I had created a topic 'Anal Fissure' on 10/3/2012 and lately haven't heard from anyone ???????
cjsva on 2013-04-03
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 4 years agoCorrection: Anal Fissure not Anal Fistula
Some days I have pain and discomfort in anus in the late am
I have met with CRS and have put off surgery twice.
I have recently found that Vodka really has been an irritant so have completely quit that
Somedays I feel better when I do not have prolonged sitting
No sensitivity,fears,or special fears during thunderstorms. Family is okay.
Sweat is normal
Speech Therapist in school system
Please see this post for additional info: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/360379/
cjsva 4 years agoPl take
1. Nitric Acid-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 4 years agoThis thread continues beneath the following ad.
cjsva 4 years ago
Okay we are 15 days. Overall I think I am doing well. I continue to have spells of discomfort, a couple of incidents of bleeding. The second week I only used about a tbls of water with the drops. I don't think I am completely healed but I am so much better. I do not have the sharp or intense pain I had. Driving is a problem area when I am having issues with discomfort.
???-Not sure 6-8 drops was equivalent to 6 pills maybe I should double the # of drops for a few days???
Your thoughts of what to do next.
cjsva 4 years agoIn addition to Nitric Acid-200 pl also take
Ratanhia-200 6 pills twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between these two medicines.
Pl also procure Penicilin-1m. Once you procure Penicilin-1m, pl inform me. I would like to give only one dose of 6 pills of Penicilin-1m.
Pl start above two medicines and let me know the results after 15 days.
Pl do not worry, it will be cured
shouse_nsk 4 years agoThis thread continues beneath the following ad.Okay in researching I find Granules 200C vs Pills so are these okay? Second No success in obtaining penicilin with any suppliers. I thought that would only be available from a doctor.
cjsva 4 years ago
PL see if you can get 200c pills.
Start both the medicines as suggested.
In India we get all the Homeopahhy medicines very easily. Pl check where you get Penicilin-1m. I think you can get it on this website also.
If you get it, let me know.
Pl take Nitric Acid and Ratanhia for 10 days and give me feedback
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Sat, 20 Apr 2013 03:02:44 BST]
shouse_nsk 4 years agoI have found a source for the pills for Ratanhia and Nitric Acid however we have a bit of a problem with the Penicilin. I have found a site in Austria but we can't import to US due to import restrictions. So I ask you to recommend another remedy that may be a replacement for the penicilin. Someone edited your last message to me not sure what the problem might have been.
I am going to order the other two remedies Monday and it will take about 5 days to receive so I will start taking both. Your first email was to take for 15 days your second was for 10 days. I suspect 15 days is what I should do?????
cjsva 4 years agoOK. If you have found out source for Ratania and Nitric Acid, purchase those medicine and start treatment (take medicine every day). If you get penicilin-1m it is good.
I wanted early feedback that is why I told you to give feedback after 10 days instead of 15 days.
shouse_nsk 4 years agoThis thread continues beneath the following ad.I found out from this source that has Penicilium 1M they can ship to US so I am going to order from them I believe since you are recommending.
cjsva 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.