Phytolacca Berry Mother TinctureJust out of interest, does anyone have any information on this mother tincture for weight loss? Ive seen it alot recently with good and bad reviews, does it actually work in shedding unwanted fat? thank you
clare4bou on 2012-08-14
I have found that Phytolacca Berry Q is highly over-rated in its so called ability to reduce weight.
I discovered in 2005 that Nat Phos 6x is far more effective and safer in helping those who are overweight to reduce their weight by at least 1kg per WEEK.
Please visit the link below to read the accounts of patients who have used my 'Joepathy' and have succeeded in reducing their weight.
I shall, for the record, copy my default therapy for weight loss below:
Nat Phos 6x is the Ultimate Remedy to reduce the weight of anyone who would like to do so. It is absolutely safe in use unlike many drugs that are marketed today.
The recommended dosage is 2-3 tablets taken immediately after each of 2-3 meals daily. The frequency of using it is left to the discretion of the patient and will depend on how quickly this excess weight needs to be reduced.
Nat Phos works by accelerating the passage of food through the stomach into the gut and it works by preventing the excessive build up of gastric juice which comprises Hydrochloric Acid and Digestive Enzymes. It is only when food stagnates in the stomach for various reasons that the stomach increases the flow of the gastric juice into the stomach and this often results in this gastric juice refluxing upwards through the lower Esohagal Valve into the Esophagus and the throat which can result in an acid taste on the tongue with some burning of the delicate tissue in the throat often resulting in a hoarse throat.
Many patients have confirmed that they experienced almost immediate relief within a few minutes after taking this remedy after a meal when the familiar bloating and other discomfort is eliminated..
If the weight does not reduce within a week by 1kg, this can mean that it is not working due to a variety of reasons, the chief among them being the use of other drugs like those used for Diabetes and Hypertension or High Blood Pressure.
Nat Phos 6x will only reduce weight if all other drugs are eliminated by the user.
♥ Joe De Livera 5 years agoDear Joe,
Thank you so much for that information, im sure others will find it interesting too. Im going to give this a go and will let you know the outcome! Thank you again.
clare4bou 5 years agoHi Joe,
My name is Kamal. I joined your group just now but I have been reading your posts for a long time. Now this is the time to test them, so here are my queries :
1) I have ACUTE ACID REFLUX issue. I almost feel like vomitting when the acidity increases. Issue is going on for the past 1 decade. So I wanna try using 'Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos) 6x'.
Dose : Take 2 tablets of Nat Phos 6x thrice daily immediately after meals(Morn,Even,Night)
2) My tummy has increased like hell. My entire body looks slim and muscular except the tummy part. So I wanna follow the below plan :
Phytolacca Berry Q (Mother Tincture) 30ML :
> 10 drops in quarter glass of water : Morning and Evening before food.
> At Night : After 30 mins of dinner, 10 drops in quarter glass of water.
CP (Calcarea Phos 6x) 50grams
> 2 tablets after 5mins of taking the above medicine 2 times i.e. Morn and Night after dinner.
Now my query is :
> Did I mention the doses of the 3 MEDICINES above correctly. If not please tell me the right dose.
> Can I start taking all the 3 MEDICINES for ACID REFLUX and WEIGHT REDUCTION at the same time. I mean is it advisable to do this. Or I shall first finish the course of ACID REFLUX and then proceed with WEIGHT REDUCTION course.
I need a detailed reply please. As you know not many people would know all these medicines but you know all of them, so I wanna ask you about these things.
Thanx a zillion in advance sir.
kamalbando 5 years agoHi-
here is the problem with your post. If you go over to
www.joedelivera.com he has a protocol for Gerd with
arnica and and nat phos. and exercise. That is one way.
Others on here are not going to 'second' your own
prescription for yourself. They would want you to fill out
the form and then they will tell you what they think
you should take.
No two homeopaths prescribe the same way or the same
thing-so they would want to study the form and come
up with their own suggestions.Some do not believe in
taking multiple remedies, some do, some do layers of
remedies. But no one can give good advice unless they
know more about you.
♥ simone717 5 years agoSure I'm filling the form you gave now. I would like to get replies from other homeopaths as well along with a direct interaction with JOE....Is is possible for me to directly consult JOE once????
I'm actually more concerned about my query i.e.
Can I start taking all the 4 MEDICINES i.e for ACID REFLUX ( Nat Phos 6x + Arnica ) and WEIGHT REDUCTION (Phytolacca Berry Q Mother Tincture + Calcarea Phos 6x ) at the same time. I mean is it advisable to do this. Or I shall first finish the course of ACID REFLUX and then proceed with WEIGHT REDUCTION course.
kamalbando 5 years agoPatient ID: kamalbando
1. Describe your main suffering?
> I have acute ACID reflux issue. It can start anywhere anytime irrespective of the fact if my tummy is full or half or whatever. It can happen before taking food or after taking food. It can happen if I eat normal vegetables or normal food like chapatti and curry with less spice in it. When acidity increases I feel like puking. Puking helps me to release the Acid from my body. Acid taste is Sour/Bitter. After I puke and acid is released from the body, I feel relaxed. But next day I catch cough and cold, due to the sour taste of the Acid in my throat. I get temporary relief by drinking cold water or by having a sip of coke. Lemon water/Eno/Gelusil also helps me temporarily.
> My tummy has buldged out like hell. Rest of my body is normal. Iím not sure if the tummy is because of fat deposited there or it can be reffered to as Bloating. Because my doctor once said if I take any medicines (Allopathic) to reduce acidity like Razo-D etc, then eventually I would suffer from bloating. However I do not feel that Iím full after having food or I do not feel any pain in my abdomen, which are primary symptoms of bloating.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
> I have High Tryglycerides, High Cholesterol and High BP.
Sugar is normal and rest of the tests like RBC count and stuffs are all normal.
> I had kidney stones issue before and now it is cured. I had high Uric Acid level in my body, but now it is fine.
>I have 2 fractures in my body ( (a) Wrist Hair Line : Had a fracture 4.5 yrs back, which is fine now (b) Right Ankle : Had a fracture 5 yrs back, it has 2 screws fit and the screws are still in my body. This is also fine now )
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
>If BP is high, then I get rashes on my skin. It disappears after the BP goes down. BP is not a permanent issue for me but yeah occasionally it increases.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
> I feel like puking, when acidity increases.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
> Acidity started 10 yrs back may be due to my food habits in those times.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
> Aggrevate my acidity : Any bitter/spicy/sour food. Brinjal also increases it.
> Ameliorate my acidity : Cold Water, Cold Milk or anything which is Cold and Soft Drinks also helps me to fix it temporarily.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. : Easily offended
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? : I do not feel anything.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? : Not really.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? : No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? : No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? : Iím not very happy with my spouse (as she does not listen to me) but I still love her a lot.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
> I do not fear of anything specific.
>Very rarely I get dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
> Crave : I like Sweets and Spicy foods (Chicken,Mutton,Fish etc). I like Ice Creams,Burger,KFC foods etc. I like any non veg items of Chicken,Mutton,Fish etc
> Aversion : I do not like Bitter items like Bitter gourd. I do not like SOUR food items as they aggravate by acidity.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? : Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? : Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand? : No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is Normal on the body but generally I feel more hotter as compared to a normal person in summer season.
I DO HAVE PALM AND FEET sweating issue. Palm and Feet sweats irrespective of any season or anytime. Even in Air Condition (AC) my Palm and Feet might sweat.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? : Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? : I do night shifts for the past 10 yrs now, so I come back home by 12pm and sleep almost by 4am everyday and then getup by 12pm. So I try to get 8 hrs sleep, but I guess I sleep lesser than that. I do not have a particular posture of sleeping.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? : Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? : N/A
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
> I take RAZO-D, Gelusil or any antacid to take care of the issue temporarily. I never got a permanent fix yet for the past 10 yrs now.
>I have not taken any medications yet for my tummy.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
> My parents have BP and Sugar issue.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
> My height is 5.7Ē, Weight is 75kgs.
> Iím fair complexion guy. My entire body is slim/muscular except the tummy part. I used to go to GYM for 3-4 yrs continuously but then stopped it for the past 4 yrs again. Now I have restarted Gyming recently but my acidity and tummy has no changes on it.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
kamalbando 5 years agoCan some Homeo docs please reply on my posts. Niether JEO bothered to reply me nor any docs yet...Please guys, please help me....
kamalbando 5 years agoHi- you can only work with one person at a time.
Every homeopath is going to prescribe differently.
If you want to work with Joe de Livera go to his
website- www.joedelivera.com and you can email him
on his own site and follow his directions.
If you decide you want to work with another Doctor-
go to front of forum. See the button- Post new Topic.
click that button and make a New post just for you-
fyi- don't ask for a bunch of opinions- people don't
have time to do that.
♥ simone717 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.