Fibromyalgia or what?? Please help.My Doc. says Its Fibromyalgia, I don't agree. I have a history of sickness and feel like I am past fibromyalgia type syptoms. What worries me is that my grandma(daadi) died of mystyrious pains and aunt is bed ridden with same disease.
I am 40 year old male. generaly good physice. very well established family and businesss.
Had typhoid?(fever lasting for weeks) few times. and always recoverd very well afterwards. 1987 I turned to ayurveda and now I THINK THATS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTED. He gave me medic., then some post recovery, strength medicine which first time in life gave me depression syptoms. I felt sad in the evenings with low fever like feeling. In scorching Punjab summer, I would sit indoors and drink hot tea and it gave me some comfort.
Moved to us. got better than after marriage 1999 occational low fever reappeard with anxity and lack of sleep.
2000 muscles started twiching all over the body, few months later cramps in middle forearms and lower leg with hot sweats caused by cramps pain. later partial numbness & stiffness in fingers, toes.
Later, neck,soldier muscle pain. and frquent right rotater cough stiffness, pain. then depression. later all the Fibromyalgia syptoms+hyperthyroid. Doctor tried zoloft,lexapro some other anti depressent. they only worked for a few days. Now I am almost out of depression phase. do not take med. and feel fairly good but the pains.
Right now I take thyroid med.(was feeling too cold). no other medicine.
new changed syptoms; stiffness,mild cramps under feet,warm soles. very mild depression(heavy headed) syptoms. weakness in lower legs(getting worst slowly) occationaly right rotater cough stiffness. occational shap pain from right eye reaching towad brain. occational local painig area of 1-2' appears at front lower wrist,palm.
right eye popping sensation. WEIRD AIR BUBBLES POPPING THRU MOUTH,right side. feels like stream of bubbles running from upper right abdomen thru mouth. WEIRD. seems like same bubble, air pressure bothers the right eye. I just quiet my Thyroid med. thru acupressure. HOMEOPATHY is the only place can help with other disease. PLEASE HELP!!
Balwinder on 2008-07-24
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ rishimba 9 years agoThanks rishimba, heres details.
1. Main suffering is, painfull stiffness in right face,right arm & leg. Right eye popping sensation. bubbles popping thru mouth right side.(feels like system,body is trying to ejacuate something out & the only bubbles come out) mild cramps in right leg,arm, under feet. warm under feet.
too tired. mild depression. Legs gettting weaker. Muscles in right eye, right face, right feet are always conracting.
4. Pain throught the body. exausted. low fever like feeling. some times low(99) fever. restlessness. hangover,mild nausea.
With either one of the following:
A. Pain(stabbing like) in right forearm,front middle.
B. Pain right rotator cough,stiffness.
C. Neck muscle pain stiff,right.
D. Sharp pain in right eye,ear nerves.
5. I believe it started in 1987. had fever(typhoid) took ayurved medicine. I think the post disease treatment, tonic was too strong,gave me depression. evening time sadness.
6. Worst in the morning wake up time if i wake at once,better. if I lay down few minutes, the syptoms settle in and stay all day long. also gets worst at sunset.
7. Mental tension aggravates(stress call from india)
Only the meditation(gurbani) helps. thats the only therapy that worked so faar.
9.Feel better during hot weather.
No thunder storms in California. rainy,dark day makes me sad(very little) but I sleep much better when its raining on night.
Like being consoled? No.
Sensitive to noise a little.
I talk to myself only when i think about some thing stupid I have done in the past. something i will be ashamed to do today.
I feel very good about wife, children, mom & one brother like friend. Brother was drug addict, just got fixed thru 6 month therapy, him & dad gave me all the stress in the world. getting better though.
11. No fears. I lived thru bad times in Punjab. number of times dreamt me running, jumping roofs & police chasing me. Though never got cought, dream or real.
12. No craving for specific food. I am vegetarian. alcohal makes me sad & depressed.
14. Normal to low hunger.
15. I can eat all foods.
16. less sweat, trunk, head.
17. Bowl irregular, normal formation.
18. somewhat restless sleep when depressed,stressed. otherwise good. I sleep more on right side.
19 Sexual satisfaction, Yes.
20. Strange,peculiar syptom;
creeping,crawling feeling starting from just under the right ribs and coming thru mouth as air bubbles. or trying to ascape thru right eye when mouth closed. strange, very strange. but its here.
21. Took antidepressents. zoloft, lexapro. low effectiveness. no side effects. levothroid, no side effects.
22. My mom and sister have severe acidity. I get it from tea and citrus,orange juice. so i do not drink them. mom always had digestion, acidity problem.
23. Overall I look very good, healthy. handsome. 6' 182kg.
I googled Fibromyalgia+ayurveda. their concept of vata imbalance & accumulation of toxins in body made sense. but i am scared of Ayurveda.
Again, Thank you for your kind advise.
Balwinder 9 years ago
Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 9 years agoThanks Dr. Rakesh,
I have seen neurologist. A good family friend who spent four hour on me, mri & all tests. Could not find anything.
Balwinder 9 years agoplease take COMOCLADIA DENTATA 30C once in the morning and AMMONIUM MURATICUM 30C in the evening.
please continue this for some days till you feel a change in your symptoms.
please report after 10 days if there is an improvement.
♥ rishimba 9 years agoTHANK YOU Dr. Rishimba.
I am in California. will try to find prescribed medicine.
Thanks again for your time and valuable advise.
Balwinder 9 years agoHello Dr. Rishimba,
I also have severe dark eye circles. Last time I saw a homeopath, first medicine he gave me took care of all the syptoms and the dark eye circles. However, afterwards, he changed the med. and no effect for 6 months. later i found the fella was too greedy, was looking for money, not the cure. Anyway, would you reccomend anything for dark eye circles? I orderded other medicine. should get it in a week.
Balwinder 9 years agoHello Dr. Rakesh,
yes I have. My cousin neurologist concluded that my response was above average for my age group.
Balwinder 9 years agoOkay, it is good to know, othewise i was suspecting for you Familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, which is a fatal disease.
Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 9 years agoThank you Dr. rakesh. May Waheguru bless you for your good heartedness. I have word's best medical services at my disposal, all free. They tried everything, labeled me with Fibromyalgia and closed the book on me saying there's o cure for Fobromyalgia in modern medicine. So i have to go and look for alternative therapies. I am vary of ayurveda, but followinf does make sense.
Balwinder 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.