how to increase my breast sizemy age is 23 and my weight is 40kg only,my figure is 30-24-33.what should i do to increase my wait and to increase my size of breast.please give my some medicine to increase the breast size in 3 months atleast.
will u plz give me medicine to increase my height.
kuchhu on 2007-10-18
sebas serrulata q 5 drops in a tea spoon of water twice daily for one month along with onosmodium 1m one dose after a week for one month on this day no sebas serrulata j k mohla
♥ akshaymohl last decadeUse following two remedies:-
- Sabalserrulata Q 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day
- Bryta carb 30. 2 drops in a spoonful of water 3times a day
abid ali last decadehi dear Friends who have figure prob,
u should never depends only on medicines..for good figure ur diet and nutritonal food is very important..nutritional food,soutible remedy,and exersice are very important 2 achieve ur goal.
Breast Enhancement Exercises
Breast enhancement exercises are perhaps the cheapest and most natural method for promoting breast growth although they require a dedicated approach to make them work.
The most popular breast enhancement exercise is a push-up. Here’s the right way to do push-ups:
1) Lie facing down on your stomach on a flat surface
2) Bend your knees and cross your ankles.
3) Now start bending your elbows while keeping your palms in line with your shoulders.
4) Remaining balanced on your palms and elbows raise your body - keeping your ankles crossed. This way, you don't raise too much weight. Don't straighten your elbows when raising the body - it may cause damage to your joints.
5) Slowly lower your entire body, but don't lie down. You should decrease the angle only until your arms become in line with the floor.
You should try to repeat push-ups ten times, gradually increasing the repetitions as you get stronger.
Breast enhancement exercises, like any form of exercise, should be performed in sportswear, on a comfortable flat surface. If done without caution, these exercises can strain the muscles, so speak to your doctor first if you have any concerns. Don't push yourself too hard, and stop immediately if you feel unwell, be it pain or tension. Performing these breast enhancement exercises daily, or at least two to three times a week should help you achieve more round 'perky' breasts. Plus, it has the added benefit of strengthening your back muscles to help improve your posture, too.
best of luck!
fahadkhaan last decade15. Name kareena
16. Age 21
17. Sex femail
18. country india
19. climate hot
20. Current Chest size in cm 28
21. Required Chest Size 32
22. Current Height 5
23. Current Any thing you are using no
24. How may sister , all sister are ok or they are also facing same problem 2 sister facing same problem
25. Body structure slim
26. menstruation detail
27. Leucorrhoea (White Discharge detail0
28. desire and dislike of food simpe fooding
29. Mind-behavior, anger,
30. Aggravation & Amelira
reena.mukesh 8 years ago
hello dr sajjad
i have just joined this forum......
I am sneha from india and 20 years old.
my breast is very small for my age. and i am not that much healthy too. I need your help.
Actually by reading your forum i bought sabal serrulata Q and
onosmodium CM . but i want to know is it ok to take it or you will refer anoyher dose..... my breast size is...i dont knw in cups but only 28 inches when normally breathed.........plz help me..i am very much depressed.
chimbdu 6 years agoalso please tell me if any other suggesions are there........also my weight is 40 kg and height is 5 ft 3 inch
chimbdu 6 years agoFor make bust bigger i am using boobpop serum which is helped to my bust firm up and it helped me keep my breasts while the rest of me lost weight. Great Product.
JeniferVasquez 11 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.