Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Dr. Mehfooz, Pls Help Increase the Penis Bigger, harder, longer lasting and Thickness

Dear Mahfoozurrehman,
Thank You very much.Also takem my slam.

Please can you give one treatment.I want to increase my penis Bigger, harder, longer lasting more then 2' more and also Girth.My penis size very little.Please dr help me.It is possible.If possible please give Good medicine name and how to use.Im 33 years old and married person..
i am doing masturbation since 14 years to before married 2010.I think over masturbation penis thickness and size is very small. If any body give any answer.

I have Three point:
1. increase the Penis size
2.harder, longer lasting Penis
3.Penis Thickness/Girth

Please answer me.
  funenjoy6 on 2013-07-02
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please help me
funenjoy6 5 years ago

Do you have any trouble with erection or early ejaculation or anything else.


p.s. just noticed that you have posted to Dr. Mehfooz, so you may please ignore my post.
[message edited by mani_jee on Thu, 04 Jul 2013 08:22:55 BST]
mani_jee 5 years ago

when i can sex with partner i feel very uneasy cause small penis and Some time erection problem if im very much tenses and also early ejaculation.

Thank You
funenjoy6 5 years ago

Dr. Mehfooz, Pls Help me
funenjoy6 5 years ago

hi sir

how i increase my penis girth please give me some medication
i feel anxiety because of
Mudo.247 11 months ago

Mudo.247 said hi sir

my penis length is 4.2inch something & girth roundly 4inch how can i increase my penis girth please give me some medication
i feel anxiety because of
Mudo.247 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.