need help dealing aith anal fissureHi all,
I am dealing for about a year with a painful anal fissure, tow proctologists recommended surgery which I would really like to avoid
I have tried so far:
1) Peglax Natural a dietary supplement which softens BMs. As long as you take it daily is works and eases the pain, but you cannot take it forever and once you stop the fissure re-emerges.
2) Nifedipine ointment zero results
3) Acupuncture nope
4) Reflexology nope
Currently I am keeping the fissure under control by consuming huge amounts of fruits & vegetables. This way I usually feel the pain during BM but it's bearable, and there's no blood. But once I miss eating enough vegies in a single meal, the fissure re-opens, sharp pain and blood (between a drop to say 15 drops, either on the toilet paper or dripping to the toilet). Even with excessive vegies consumption it re-opens from time to time.
So to conclude the symptoms:
1) Sharp pain during BM, sometimes lasting for hours afterwards
2) Blood 5 to 15 drops
3) Consistency the fissure re-opens about once a month, takes 2-3 days to get it back 'under control' (i.e. bearable pain and no blood at BM)
4) Also, there's seems to be something perturbing from my anus. When I bend forward I can see about 0.5 cm of pinkish soft tissue. I can sometimes feel is with my finger, it's soft and fluffy (and isnt painful)
And a little about me:
- Mail, 39, happily married
- 180 cm tall, 87 kg
- Suffering from the anal fissure for a year
- Previously, say in the past 10 years, I noticed some anal bleeding while BM, always ignored it and it went away, till it burst about a year ago
- I would say I eat 'Mediterranean diet' lots of fresh vegies, meats and fish, rice etc. I use very little seasoning, if at all.
- Sports bicycle, walk, and jog. Average 1-2 times a week
- Profession business analyst. 8-10 hrs a day on the computer
- Black hair, white skin, generally healthy
- Rather calm personality, though am facing stressful challenges at work
Thats about it; I only hope I didnt burden you guys with too much info :-)
I would appreciate any advice.
Snuel on 2012-07-22
one dose of 6 pills of penicilin-1m (only one dose)
next day no medicine
1. Nitric Acid-200 (200c) 6 pills 2 times in a day
2. take one teaspoonful home made butter with small amount of sugar mixed in morning (empty stomach)everyday.
Pl give feedback after 10 days of treatmement.
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:35:12 BST]
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
restoremybody 6 years ago
Watch for the improvement for one full month without taking any other medicine.
Wish you both a permanent recovery.
daktersaab 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.