dry cracked skin around the lipsdoes any know the cure for severe dry flaky skin on face i went to dermatoligists drs. everywhere and had millions of medicines nothing worked i had this for 3 years its embarresing... please help me
carolann3711 on 2008-02-01
what was happening in life (health history) ? just prior (3 years ago) to thi scurrent complaint? explain treatments --symptoms and such as were occurring in this time
♥ John Stanton last decadePatient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel ‘ as if…..’ in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♥ rishimba last decadeThe given symptom is indicating the digestive disorder and water imbalance.Nat.MUR 6x four tablets three times a day with little water can help.
♥ Dr Tahira last decadeNat. Mur is a good choice please try for a week as advise by dr. tahira and report.
♥ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
♥ Dr Tahira last decadenat mur cures quite a few cases but not every case.
i remember a case which couldnt be cured by nat mur though all the symptoms matched well. later on probing i found that she had a strong syphilitic back ground. that was the reason the cracks were returning every month.
she was prescribed acid nit on her totality and she got cured.
i know her well as she stays in my locality.
♥ rishimba last decadeOur main aim should be cure the patient,doent matter he is benefited by me or someone else.As u know Nat Mur is a Tissue Salt which brings water balance to its normal level,can be used with other homoeo medicines.Im sure whatever the problem is, medicines prescribing on symptoms, work.Here patient's given symptoms are not quite enough to recommend a deep and miasmatic medicine like Acid Nite.
♥ Dr Tahira last decadeI second what you are saying Dr.Tahira.
Let us do service to society.
Rishi is also doing a lot of self-less service.
♥ PANKAJ VARMA last decadei dont expect anybody to get defencive or take offence on making a general comment and sharing my experience.
this is a forum and everybody's input is welcome.
thanks pankaj for ur kind remarks... the feeling is mutual.. as our proffession and passion..
♥ rishimba last decadedear dr. rishimba,
Yes you are very right, we should not give any statement for embarrasment of our colleagues, as every body has his own experience and wisdom. some things which we do not found in book but in our practical experience.
♥ Mahfoozurrehman last decadeOh... Im surprised why some people took my post in that way.It was just an opinion about the remedy.As i have always been very careful while prescribing a remedy at a platform where we cannot see patient's constitution.Some doctors very conveniently prescribe nosodes,very high potencies and the medicines which can put body on a severe reaction.I have observed a large number of patients who are victims of homoeopaths or hmoeo remedies.I didn't mean to hurt anybody as i have respect for all my colleagues.I hope you will understand my feelings.
♥ Dr Tahira last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.