Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Dr Deoshlok need remedy for cataract in eye pls!!!!!


I appreciate your remedy for my mother without doing any eye operation.

My mother has cataract in her eye.she is 56 yrs now. she wears a power glass for the past 7 years.Last year her eye doctor found that she has cataract in her eye.But he told her that he could do opearation to remove it only if it grow atleast 50% in the eye. But I don't want an eye operation for my mum. so Please let me know is there any remedy for this in homeopathy. Also is there any possibility to cure it completely.

If you need any details I would be glad to provide you.

  Erann on 2006-05-19

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Thank you for presentation of complain. but in catract we are not gitting good result the possible cure rate is 2-3% of the cases. Any how you can continue the following prescription till taking further steps.
but recently some cases found cure from the following medicine.
1. Causticum 6c daily one dose morning
2. Calc phos 6x 4 tab thrice in a day
go on continue for 6 month and report me
dr.deoshlok sharma

deoshlok on 2006-05-20

you start administering CINERARIA MARITIMA eye drops ( 2 drops on both eyes three times a day ) and continue it for some months.

this will stop the cataract from worsening or even cure it.

rishimba on 2006-05-20

You may like to know that I am 76 years old and was first diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye in 1999.

I started on Cineraria Maritima eye drops made by Dr Reckeweg and it has not increased in its intensity although I have about 15% occlusion of the sight in this eye.

I am fortunate that my right eye is 20:20.

I use 1 drop twice daily and it has stabilized and not increased in 7 years.

Joe De Livera on 2006-05-20

I think external use of Cineraria Maritima eye drops and internal use of CAL Fl 3x,5 tablets thrice daily is the best.


sajjadakram635 on 2006-05-20

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Dear Dr.Deoshlok,

Thank you very much for your advise. I will ask my Mom to take the remedies for 6 months and let you know the progress.

Dear Rishimba, Joe and Sajjad,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions. I will ask my Mom to take external drops as well.


Erann on 2006-05-21

My husband also had clouded vision and we were suspecting cataract. Pankaj advised Cineraria in the eyes and Calc Flour 6x Thrice a day. He took it for 3-4 months and the problem subsided. It was the start only so could be cured. The cloudiness in eyes have also gone.

maya_hari on 2006-05-23

Wow !! Maya...sounds good !!

PANKAJ VARMA on 2006-05-23

Is Dinesh Sharma in hearing range ???

PANKAJ VARMA on 2006-05-23

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Does causticum 6c and calc.phos 6x is available in biochemic. Since biochemic has immediate cure than homeopathy, I thought i can buy this for my mum for her cataract eye.

Please give me some idea about this. Anyone pls??????

Erann on 2006-05-26

Cal Phos 6x ia available as biochemic remedy while causticum 6c is only available in homeopathic dilution.It has nothing to do with cataract.sorry!!


sajjadakram635 on 2006-05-26

Sorry dr.deoshlok sharma.


sajjadakram635 on 2006-05-26

is the cineraria maritima in Q format?

jose07 on 2006-11-20

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Page 1 2

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 1 seconds