Low libidoAge: 37 years
Height- 5ft 10 inch
1. Low libido: For last one month I feel low desire for intercourse. Also having very weak erection. Before one month everything was perfect.
2. I get a few drops of urine after I leave the toilet for about 10-15 minutes. Mostly I feel that there’s still some urine left in the line but it never comes out even if wait more. This is happening for last 4 years.
3. Pain in lower back (sacrum region) & hips going to legs, sits bones. Sometimes on left side some times on right. (for about 1 year)
4. Heartburn: I often feel acidity and burning in esophagus
5. Flatulence: Mostly after evening I feel too much gas which passes loudly many times daily.
6. Constipation: Bowels move daily but many times I feel still there’s something left. Sometimes I have to go 2 times.
7. Asthma: Since childhood I have asthma, it is not too much but I sometimes feel difficulty breathing and get wheezing sound.
8. Phlegm in chest and throat. Need to clear the throat frequently
9. Irritability: I mostly get anger very quickly which goes away quickly too. Many times I get irritated in small things.
10. Itching in ear: My ear remain very itchy and I need to use cotton swabs for itching almost daily.
I had gallstones about 3 years ago and my gallbladder was removed.
Most family members have week digestion and some had asthma too.
I like quite, clean and cold environment. Don’t like noise and hot temperatures
sinusman on 2018-01-03
TAKE NUX VOMICA 200C 3PILLS DAILY AT NIGHT
AND TAKE SULPHUR 200C 3PILLS WEEKLY ONCE IN MORNING ON EMPTY STOMACH
AND NATRUM PHOS 6X 3TABLETS THRICE DIALY
AGNUS CASTUS Q 10DROPS IN HALF GLASS WATER THRICE DAILY
REPORT FEED BACK AFTER 7-10DAYS HERE:
MY EMAIL : drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
♥ drthoufeequebhms 6 months agosinusman said Thanks Doctor
I bought the remedies you mentioned today but Nux Vomica and Sulfer were not available in pills form so I bought im liquid. I hope it is fine.
Also before reading your reply I went to a Urologist yesterday who gave me Temoslin capsules and in one night my libido issue solved. As it was a very recent issue and everything was perfect just few weeks ago, I hope it will be fine. Urologist has suggested taking this medicine for 2 weeks.
I request your guidance as should I still take Agnus Castus? I still have urine dribbling issue and that's a chronic problem.
sinusman 6 months ago
♥ drthoufeequebhms 6 months agoDear Doctor
After taking the remedies for about 10 days following is the status:
1. Libido: Fine
2. Urine dribbling: No improvment
3. Pain in lower back: No improvment
4. Heartburn: Some improvement
5. Flatulence: Some improvement
6. Constipation: Much improved
7. Asthma: No improvment
8. Phlegm in chest and throat: No improvment
9. Irritability: Much improved
Please suggest the next line of action.
sinusman 6 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.