Homeopathy and Health Forum
To Dr Kadwa Only, Please help about anxiety and stressI have been suffering from anxiety, stress and lack of confidence in some situations like: discussion within group, presentation/interviews, talk to people who are in authority like boss/officers/police/army/professors or other similar situations.
while appearing before these persons, i forget to say logical reason. i cannot talk about my rights. My mind is completely blocked and thinking/analytical capacity of mind ceased.
i have been using allopathic paroxetine 25 mg once per day since 11 months plus ashwaganda herb powder from 3 months one tablespoon per day in night.
now using only allopathic and stopped ashwaganda. I am not recovered completely. kindly help me. Allopathic course will be completed in next month.
Kindly help. please recommend me medicine for its complete remedy and happy life.
baby on 2017-12-28
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your Symptoms(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS) with its since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc:in an order(which came first then which came? Specify the year of onset
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing,if alone etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing,if alone , if engaged etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion, excessive masturbation etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses (like pimples,backache,white discharge,pain in abdomen,legs etc.,irritability,constipation,diarrhea,nausea etc)?
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes, discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now (with its side and potency)and its result (better/no changes with medicine taken)
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
My email id: drthoufeequebhms at Gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms on 2017-12-31
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.