Hair fall problemDear Dr.
My wife age is 33 years. And she is having heavy hair fall problem.
Some details bout her:
Before marriage her hair was so shiny and silky.
She was delivered two child i.e. March 2007 and November 2011 with normal delivery.
In 2005 we have started hair fall treatment at Dr. Batra's Ahmedabad clinic but, due to pregnancy we have stopped the treatment,
And again we have start the treatment for three years in 2012 and same was completed in 2015.
Since few month the hair falling is increased.During the comb and after washing the hair huge quantity hair is falling.
pramod4 on 2017-12-11
♥ HealthyWorld 7 months agoAs such no.
She is regularly washing hair by using Rich feels shampoo and conditioner.
But just from past month using Jovees brand .
pramod4 7 months agoBut yes, since bachelor period she was using hot water for washing the hair.
pramod4 7 months ago
♥ HealthyWorld 7 months agoMay be.
How we identify the cause?
Is there any test?
any medicine to prevent hair falling ?
pramod4 7 months agoHairfall & Premature grey hair can be caused by several reasons e.g. poor diet, malnutrition, stress, lack of exercise, genetics, wrong shampoo, hard water, high chlorine in water etc.
How to address these causes, as the first step, eliminate the obvious & possible reasons:
If you have changed your shampoo and are facing hairfall, switch to B&T Arnica Shampoo to see if it helps.
Start using B&T Hair Growth Oil.
If the water in your area has high chlorine (and you can smell it a lot) then install a chlorine filter on your shower head. Similarly, if you have hard water in your area, you have to soften it through various means (an expensive problem to fix). A simple test whether it’s water associated problem is if your other family members are also facing the same issues. Its not a surefire way because every body is unique and what you can’t tolerate can possibly be tolerated by your family member.
Poor diet & malnutrition can be addressed by improving your diet (as explained below). A short term fix is using Vitamin B-complex supplement as it will help in arresting hairfall.
LACK OF EXERCISE
Lack of exercise & stress, both of these can be handled by incorporating an exercise routine in your life (explained below).
A lot of times hairfall is initiated by excessive stress, if this is your reason then you have to learn to manage stress otherwise the hairfall will not go away regardless of whatever you do. The two best ways to handle stress are meditation and walk/exercise.
Genetics – if your hairfall and premature graying is due to genetics then it’s unlikely that you can avoid it.
Remember, hair is just one part of your body, if the entire body is healthy so will the hair be. It’s a holistic approach.
So with all the info given above, here is what you need to do to improve your overall health and in doing so your hair will also improve. Follow these guidelines and report back in 2 weeks with the status and we may supplement it with the right homeopathic remedy if required:
1. Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries and provide essential Omega fatty acids.
2. Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
3. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation & infections. It’s probably the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
4. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
5. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
6. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
7. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
8. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
9. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
10. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
11. Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
12. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
a. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your “target heart rate”. Search google to find out your target heart rate during exercise.
b. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
NOTE: Use common sense in following these guidelines and always ask before doing anything if you are unsure or in doubt.
No amount of treatment, be it homeopathic or allopathic, can cure if the persistent cause is not eliminated e.g. if you keep moving a broken bone repeatedly then it will never heal since you are not giving it the required break to heal and set the bone. The same logic applies to constant immense stress (don’t confuse it with daily life stress which is necessary to survive).
Extremely unhappy relationships are toxic in nature and only breed more contempt & ill health unless they are addressed and proper remedial measures are not taken.
♥ HealthyWorld 7 months agoOK,
could you list down her all other problems (if any) like; scalp itching, cold, cough, throat pain, ear itching.
♥ HealthyWorld 6 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.