Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Premature ejaculation and other problems

Hello! adorable doctor,I am 29 year old. I feel some problems.

1. Sometimes, not regular,
When I use pressure to evacuate or after urination semen comes out and the semen is thin. (Generally, It happens when I drink less water than regular I do).

2. When I get excited and my penis erects for 4 or 5 minutes , thin watery liquid lubricant comes out.

3. When I used to strike 7 or 8 times then white water came out first and then came out semen soon. (When I used to masturbate)

4. Now, If I squeeze the glans of my penis, urine comes frequently.

5. If my penis gets excited and erects and I feel urine and I have to urinate after getting calm down.

6. My semen is very thin
7. Though my penis gets erected but that is not so strong and not for long.
8. Sometimes My whole body vibrates after urination.

Note: I had masturbated for long days. But I have quit the bad habit about 3 years.
I want live with a better life and want to enjoy my future married life but a fear works in me. Now I expect a better consultation and what medicine I should take. Please help me.

[Edited by Akash Biswas on ]
  Akash Biswas on 2017-11-30

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
[Edited by Akash Biswas on ]

Akash Biswas on 2017-11-30

Please take china 30 and argentum Nitricum 30 twice a day for 10 days and see how that affects.
One dose means 2 pills or drops of both remedies each.

kadwa on 2017-12-04

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds