Homeopathy and Health Forum
ref: att dr kadwaDr. Kadwa,
As advised by you I am about to complete the below course of medicine, I am not feeling any improvement to my conditions. Please advise the next course of actions, it takes me a while to obtain the medicine.
day 1 to day 3
Phosphorus 200 twice a day.
One dose means 2 pills or 2 drops.
day 4 to day 15
Allium Sativa Q (mother tincture) 10 drops twice a day.
Testosterone, Hair Loss &amp; Low Energy
I am a 48 year old male with following symptoms:
- noticed hair loss around my ankles and wrist with hair thinning on hand and legs, some thinning of hair around the genitals
- breasts are showing slight swelling
- low energy and overall loss of enthusiasm in physical exercise and in activities
- waking up frequently at night and need to sleep late in the morning
- bags under eyes
- terry's nail - white marks appears on nails on taking alcohol
- do not like sour taste foods
- weak liver from childhood -repeated liver enlargements during childhood
- thickened patch of skin on both knees
- high cholesterol and triglycerides since early 20's
- left toe nail is all brown and dried up
- drop in sexual desire
- no morning erections for a while now
- erections are not very firm and do not happen easily and do not stay for long - no issues with ejaculations
Thank you for your advise
john doe1 on 2017-11-29
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.