Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum Home




Sulphur: $6.50WHP 50 200C Remedies Kit: $174.99WHP 50 30C Remedies Kit: $124.99Professional Constitutional Kit #2: $160.00First Aid Kit: $160.00



Similar posts:

Antidote to Sulphur 6X3Sulphur antidote and itching skin7Very bad reaction to sulphur need an effective antidote asap!11Antidote to platinum and sulphur6


Homeopathy and Health Forum

antidote to sulphur

Page 12


This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
I m very much afraid before taking any homeopathic med.

Plz excuse me..try to understand me..

Can i ask..

Calc. Carb..30 one dose

May increase or aggravates some problem...

Or it reduces my problem....

pranshu 6 months ago

Yes i can understand your anxiety about medicines. Unlike many others i have seen people reacting adversely to medicines a lot and i do acknowledge this. A lot of people i help out are sensitive patients who will either react very badly like you or would develop accessory symptoms which may be called side-effects.

Calc. Carb is a medicine for abuse of sulphur i.e over dosage beyond one's tolerance. It's also a great complementary medicine to sulphur.

I have only advised one dose which is unlikely to aggravate, remember your second dose of sulph. aggravated and not the first one. Also to make it gentler than direct oral dose, i have also advised you to dilute the medicine to make it suitable for your consumption. The other method to make it less aggravating is to sniff the dose.

maheeru 6 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Page 1 2

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.