Please guideI am 25 years old unmarried guy. My weight is 59KG. I am feeling serious sexual problems because of excessive masturbation. I masturbated too much on a daily basis while taking bath from the age of 15 years and now I am facing terrible sexual problems. I used to using soap as a lubricant. Now a days i have controlled masturbation to once in 15 or 20 days.
My top symptoms are following so that I may be guided properly:-
1. Whenever I get sexually aroused, suddenly the prostatic fuild starts flowing through the penis(with or without erection).
2. Even after 5 or 6 strokes of pennis with soft things the semen comes out very quickly.
3. Erection is weak and if it happens hard, it doesn't hold for more than 10-12 seconds. Erection is very rapid whenever any sexual thoughts comes penis begins with loose and sudden ercetioned for short time.
4. Hair are also falling and this started after I got involved in masturbation.
5. Loss of memory and poor brain performance. I am experiencing loss of memory. At school time i used to be a talented student but after got involved in masturbation my mind became dumb and even failed in some subjects in college time. I can not concentrate on study or anything creative.
6. When i started masturbation i loose a lot of weight before that i used to healthy that may be because i used to skipping food during morning and afternoon.
7. Lossness of testicles. They are very loose and hangs very low This doesn't happen in morning time but happens most of the day time and after ejaculation.
8. Feel pain in lower abdominal after masturbation.
9. Wet dreams happens sometimes not more.
10. Most of the time thinks and worries about the performance in bed.
Some days ago i consulted with a homeopath and he suggested me the following medicine::
1. Selenium 200 (3-4 drops in table spoon of water morning and evening)
2. Aur met 200 (3-4 drops in table spoon of water afternoon and night)
Are these medicien are ok. I am very worried about this and would request to help me asap. Also suggest some additionl medicine if required.
jainnitin1408 on 2014-11-07
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.