Very bad reaction to sulphur need an effective antidote asap!Took an overdose of sulphur 30c and now having very bad pains in chest area, shoulders, arms, back,and even neck. Feels like heat burning sometimes and my shoulders feel dislocated. Took a few doses of aconitum 30c and some pulsatilla 30c last night. Its not antidoting it. I feel like I have arthritis and im only 31 yrs old. I did not have these symptoms until after the suphur. Please tell me how I can effectively antidote this. Been feeling like this for a few weeks now and it has not gone away.
rinny121182 on 2014-10-25
What was the reason you took sulphur?
How many doses did you take of it?
When was the last dose taken?
You need to give your case here and a remedy has to be
found for everything you are experiencing now.
Put the answers to this form on here:
♥ simone717 3 years agoI starred taking sulphur to help my bladder mostly because I have frequent urination day and night. Bladder always feels full even when empty. Also fatigue head fog and hard time getting out of bed in the morning. It did help my bladder a lot. I took initially 5 30c ' s a day. Untill my bladder calmed down which was about 2 wks. Then stopped and only took 5 more when needed. It was around that time the side effects started. My bladder got bad again 2 wks ago so I took like 20 30c ' s total by then these arthritic and chest pains were out of control
rinny121182 3 years agoRinny,
The first thing you must do is go have your urine checked
to see if there is an infection.
Please do that and then come back on here.
♥ simone717 3 years agoDefinitely not an infection. Have had that checked numerous times. The doctors think I may get inflammation of the bladder with incontinence. I get tremendous pressure when I have to go sometimes for only a little bit to come out
rinny121182 3 years agook- please put the answers to this form
on here. http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
Give detailed answers and list all of your ailments and when they began and what
you have taken for them.
♥ simone717 3 years agoYou cannot antidote this. You have suppressed your bladder condition by using the Sulphur in this way. Suppression causes the energy that was maintaining the symptoms to be redirected to other weak points in the body - in your case the joints.
Suppression is not maintained by a remedy, so you cannot 'antidote' it by cancelling out an ongoing remedy effect. The underlying vital energy which controls bodily functions (and therefore your symptoms) has been altered, and until altered again by another more appropriate remedy will likely continue as it is.
Suppression is just disease, your disease, with a change of direction, but coming from the same source. So the normal rules for prescribing apply. The whole case needs to be examined and a remedy given on the basis of the entire symptom complex (mental, emotional, general, physical, pathological, historical) with attention paid to the peculiar, not common, symptoms.
♥ Evocationer 3 years agoPatient ID: Sex: female
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? urinary incontinence, urinary retention, water retention, frequent urination even when bladder is empty feel like have to go, bladder inflammation, trouble breathing when have to pee.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? pain/heat/achiness in shoulders, arms, upper back, anxiety/depression, anger, mood swings, panic attacks, fatigue, trouble waking in the mornings, acne, bad nails with ridges
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? anger, anxiety, depression, mood swings, repressed emotions
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? very tired, stressed out, achiness, weakness, bladder issues, cannot deal with stress shutdown, bad skin
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? bladder issues I have had for as long as I can remember, fatigue/weakness started in my teen years, anxiety and anger I have also had for as long as I can remember. had a traumatic childhood and this followed me as I got older. making bad choices.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? morning-noon and evening-night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? heat, cold, rain, fog, not bathing, having period, ovulation make me feel worse and hot baths and cleaning, cool mild air make me feel better
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? ovulation and menses make worse
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? cool mild dry weather I feel best
10. Describe your general mental set up? moody, anxious, angry, easily stressed, depressed, nervous, suspicious
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? sometimes nervous
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? no
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? all of them
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? pick face, cuticles, nails, run hands through hair
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? anger and resentment, mistrust
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? of being alone, fears snakes, dreams of being late places or missing something, dreams of robbers
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? crave sugar and coffee
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? rarely thirsty
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? lately have no appetite
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? fish or gamey meat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? sweat head, chest, and back. summer is a struggle for me with the hot weather
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? constipation go ever few days
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? almost always sleep on right side with hands and feet sticking out of blanket
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? most of the time but have body image issues
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? very hard time dealing with stress
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I took Zoloft for anxiety and depression but it have me stomach distress, fatigue, confusion, and head fog. I took bladder meds but they gave me urinary retention at night
22. What major diseases are running in your family? thyroid, diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance tall think pale blonde with blue eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? periods are on time or late, last about 5 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? depression, anger, anxiety, mood swings. ovulation time makes my bladder issues increase up until the time of period along with water retention, fatigue, acne, and weakness
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? excessive
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? sometimes
rinny121182 3 years agoHi again,
What does your doctor say you have: see below.
Stress incontinence Leakage happens with coughing, sneezing, exercising, laughing, lifting heavy things, and other movements that put pressure on the bladder. This is the most common type of incontinence in women. It is often caused by physical changes from pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause. It can be treated and sometimes cured.
Urge incontinence This is sometimes called 'overactive bladder.' Leakage usually happens after a strong, sudden urge to urinate. This may occur when you don't expect it, such as during sleep, after drinking water, or when you hear or touch running water.
Functional incontinence People with this type of incontinence may have problems thinking, moving, or speaking that keep them from reaching a toilet. For example, a person with Alzheimer's disease may not plan a trip to the bathroom in time to urinate. A person in a wheelchair may be unable to get to a toilet in time.
Overflow incontinence Urine leakage happens because the bladder doesn't empty completely. Overflow incontinence is less common in women.
Mixed incontinence This is 2 or more types of incontinence together (usually stress and urge incontinence).
Transient incontinence Urine leakage happens for a short time due to an illness (such as a bladder infection or pregnancy). The leaking stops when the illness is treated-
You say you have had this- ever since you can remember- please be specific here-
at what age did this start? What was going on at the time? Causes of this
can be from back disc problems, accidents, acute infections, syphilis, MS, stroke etc.
In order to choose the best remedy, specific info and details are needed.
Is there any smell of the urine? if so what does it smell like?
Is the urge more constant when standing or walking?
Is there a color? Is there gravel or sediment in the urine?
♥ simone717 3 years agoIts definitely mixed incontinence. If I had to guess an age maybe between 10-12 yrs old. This was when I moved away from my grandparents in with my mother whom was irresponsible and an alcoholic. I felt unloved by her and sometimes alone. Havent had any accidents. Just a lot of emotional trauma. Urine smells sweet sometimes and sometimes I feel like im sweating urine, or my genetal area is sweating. I think the urge is stronger when standing. color is very yellow. no gravel or sediment
rinny121182 3 years ago
♥ simone717 3 years agoHi Rinny,
Has a homeopath ever prescribed you remedies?
If so, what were they and the response?
What remedies have you tried- besides Pulsatilla, Aconite, Sulphur?
Please get your sugar levels tested if you have not done so already.
Has the sweet urine smell also gone on since 12 yrs old, or when
did that start?
If you have not taken Argentum Nitricum- I would like you to get
that in a 30c. I want you to try 3 doses to see what the response is.
Take 3 pills and put them into about a quarter cup of water,
and Stir well. Then take one tsp as a dose. Hold in your mouth
for 20 seconds. Do not eat or drink anything half hour before
Take one dose in the evening. The next before breakfast,
and a third one before dinner. Please do not have any coffee on
this day. you can have tea- ( it does not matter if coffee is decaf
-just abstain for 24 hours)
If you have a reaction of getting worse or way better, then stop
taking if dose one or two.
Report back 24 hours after the last dose.
♥ simone717 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.