Homeopathy and Health Forum
Dr. Nawaz please help on kidney stone on both sidesAoA Dr. Nawaz
I have passed a stone in urine yesterday after having a bad episode of stomach pain in the morning.
Today got tested for KUB (Kidney Urinary Bladder) XRAY.
The report says that 'Tiny small rounded radio-opaque densities are seen overlying both renal shadow suggestive of tiny bilateral renal calculi'. Before passing a tiny piece of stone it started paining a lot on right side of the stomach.
I have started taking Berberis Vul mother tincture 10 drops in half glass of water 3 times a day since yesterday night.
Please find all the details below.
6. Height ….
=> India, Mumbai
9. List of your complaints
=> Pain due to kidney stones
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
=> 1 week
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
=> sweets and salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
=> Pain and sensation of urge for urine. When I urinate I feel a great pressure. Yesterday I passed a small piece of stone and today got tested for KUB (Kidney Urinary Bladder) XRAY. The XRAY report says that 'Tiny small rounded radio-opaque densities are seen overlying both renal shadow suggestive of tiny bilateral renal calculi'. Before passing a tiny piece of stone it started paining a lot on right side of the stomach.
17. How do you feel?
=> Muscular cramp feeling on right side
18. How does this affect you?
=> Its continuous pain on right side
19. How does it feel like?
=> Feels like a muscular or Nerve pain
20. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
=> I have started taking Berberis Vul Mother Tincture 10 drops in water 3 times a day from yesterday night.
21. Family Background
=> Father is diabetic .. but i am not
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
=> Computer Engineer
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
=> Software programming
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
=> I like Non-veg food more than the veg food
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
=> Normally I am in hurry of completing my task whatsoever it is. Little bit impatient ... but cool.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
4 Location of the disease
=> right side stomach
5. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Please suggest whether Berberis Vul is sufficient or I should take some other medicines along with it.
imtiyaz.ansari on 2014-06-05
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.