Homeopathy and Health Forum
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Patient ID: Homeosepian Sex: Male Age: 40
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Consistent headache with light vertigo/ nuasea. Pressure/ fulness in right ear.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Have allergy to common allergens like pollens, dander, dust, moisture etc.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Get dizzy and easily irritated. Unable to concentrate on my job.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Dizzy and irritated.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I have a family history of allergic rhinitus. 5 years back i was prescribed Histaminium 30 for allergy. After use my allergy got better but I developed permanent dark circles under eyes and PE. After few weeks I had a severe attack of vertigo with nausea. I was diagnosed with BVVP/ Mineares Disease. I started using SERC medicine but after 2 years my allergy came back with more force. I used Arsenicum 30, Lycopodium 30, Calc Carb 30 and Histaminium 30. To treat my recurring vertigo I was prescribed Salicyclic Acid 30 but there was no improvement. Presently im using Nat Mur 6x, Silicea 6x. I regulerly feel pain/ cramp in back lright side 0f my neck/ shoulder and sciatic pain in buttocks and fingers of right leg. Now I have started experiencing jerking in tricep muscle of right arm. Presently I feel headache, nausea and vertigo with pressure/ fullness in right ear most of the time.Im unable to concentrate on my job due to vertigo and headache. Feel vertigo on seeing moving objects and while travelling in vehicles.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
During noon till lat night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Lack of sleep, mental fatigue, travelling in vehicle.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
May be related to my right ear pressure/ pain.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Nervous, Easily offended, Quiet,Irritating
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love them all.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Failure and mistakes.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Salty and meat, fish etc.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal and trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Disturbed sleep. Less sleep. I like to sleep on my belly.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
No but I think im can perform much better than others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Allergic Rhinitus, Rheumetic Arthiritus, Strokes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I’m slim with 76 kg weight. 5 ft 11 inche height. Appear 10 yrs younger than my age ie 40 yrs. Phy and mentally active.
✎ Reply ↩ ❝ ❞
Homeosepian on 2017-11-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.