Homeopathy and Health Forum
Please help ASAPHi, I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from severe hair fall and my height is just 5'7' and I have hyper thyroid. I am taking a medicine for hyper thyroid. I would like someone to help me to stop my hair fall and make the hair grow, increase my height and regulate my thyroid.
PablaVinod on 2012-07-14
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1) State your Age -Sex -Height-Weight-Job-Location?
2) Explain in details the chief complaints?
3) What is the duration of illness?
4) If you have Thyroid functioning complications, please explain?
5) If you have blood sugar, do mention the clinical details?
6) Do you have digestion problem? Explain in details.
7) Do you face any problem in bowl movement? Any constipation symptoms?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How many glasses of water you drink every day?
9) Do you feel good in warm or cold or humid climate? Which climate aggravates your problem?
10) Do you have any stress? Explain in details.
11) Do you get normal sound sleep?
12) Explain in detail about your mood?
13) Any problem with you periods? (For females)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
14) Any past health history for which you would like to share the information?
15) List all the medicine used / using for past / present health complaints?
16) Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
17) What is your Cholesterol level?
18) What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
19) How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
20) Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
21) How much is your present blood pressure?
22) Please give details about your food intake (breakfast-lunch-dinner)?
Note the following when using my email id during the progress of treatment:
1) In situation were in you are not comfortable discussing some of the symptoms on open forum.
2) In situation were in you are not comfortable to upload image on open forum.
Getting all the symptoms at the time of evaluation is the soul purpose of this note which will give tangible benefits to the patientsí health treatment, which will be carried out on this forum. Donít forget to give your feed back on this link: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/285783/
♥ Nikkie 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.