Cysts, Vitam deficienies and tinitusIím a 40 year old female and Iím falling apart, at least it seems that way. One and a half years ago I had an exploratory operation done in my ear to find out why my hearing is decreased and to explain the tinnitus. No results I was told that I have to live with the tinnitus which surly will get worse and to get a hearing aid.
Last year I was diagnosed with fibrosis in my uterus, a painful cyst in my breast. Neither one of them was treated. The cyst in my breast fluctuates from small not painful to getting rather big and painful every month.
My last diagnosis was a severe vitamin D deficiency diagnosed by a blood test due to joint pains. I was put on a 3 month vitamin D therapy which seemed to have helped.
Other than that I lead a healthy lifestyle. Although I sometimes smoke and drink but not very much, I managed to run two half marathons last year. Exercise regularly, eat healthy.
Here is my question: Could all these strange things going on in my body maybe due to a deficiency? Could it all be connected? Iím not much about taking medicine. Iíd rather take some herbs. Does anybody have some ideas.
lubu7141 on 2010-02-03
Formation of fibroids and cysts shows tendency of body. Such tendency of body to form cyst or fibroids is called as sycotic miasm in the homeopathy. This maism is addressed with anti-sycotic remedy that is indicated on the basis of totality of symptoms.
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 8 years agoHey lubu.
You are right in your suspicions about, 'Could it all be connected?'
Frequently, such things occur because of stress-filled situations. Divorce, deaths, accidents, heartache, lost job, traumatic events, etc. Perhaps you have experienced something similar?
You say nothing about which side of the body you have these problems?
Deficiencies can be caused by an imbalance in your body. Can possibly be hormonally related.
Parakletos. 8 years agoThank you Parakletos,
I have long thought about these problems to be associated to my mental state. I have been separated from my husband of 18 years since 2008. It has been the worst time of my life. Although I'm in a relationship with somebody else, I'm not able to let that new person completly into my life. I'm also not able to let go of my husband.
lubu7141 8 years agoPakakletos,
interestingly all these things are happening to the left side of my body. Left ear and left breast.
lubu7141 8 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
My main suffering is the tinnitus in my right ear. The tinnitus is accompanied with an unexplained conductive hearing loss. It is very annoying. An exploratory surgery was done in 2008 and nothing was found to explain the hearing loss. The tinnitus is a humming noise. Sometimes after exercise it seems like the pulsating blood.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have a cyst in my left breast that fluctuates in pain and size. I have fibrosis tumors in my uterus that donít really bother me at all. I had a Vitamin D deficiency that was taken care of with a three month therapy; it was diagnosed after a blood test because I had terrible joint pains. Joint pains are gone now. I kept having Urinary tract infections over the past year and a very big abscess that opened on its own and was treated with antibiotics. I still have a remaining small lump.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
My mental sufferings are not associated to my physical sufferings. I wonder if my physical sufferings are associated to my mental sufferings. I have been living separated since 2008 after 18 years of marriage and two children. I still have not been able to put it past me; it has been the longest most painful years in my life. I have been gone through all the steps of grievance with the result that I still canít completely let go. Although Iím in a new relationship, Iím not able to let the new person completely in my life but instead keep pushing him away. I have been battling depression but usually wonít give into it for more than three days before my positive attitude takes hold of me and I start feeling better. To make it short, it has been an emotional roller coaster. (My mother is a manic depressive patient, in and out of the hospital, although depression is hereditary. I will not let it take over my life after watching my mom)
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The hearing loss began in 2005 when we left Europe and moved to the U.S. The tinnitus started around 2007 and keeps getting worse. All the other things happened in 2008/2009
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Tinnitus gets worse when itís quiet or loud. I think alcohol makes it worse as well.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
The cyst in my breast changes all the time. It seems to grow right before my period.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Warm weather. I donít like the cold weather which sometimes aggravates joint pains.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Iím an outgoing happy person Ė but I find myself being moody and short tempered. I think itís associated to my cycle. Very moody and depressed the week before my period. I tend to get envious and jealous of peopleís good fortune. For example my neighbor is moving to Germany next month. That is my home country and I have been trying for years to land a government job over there so I could go home. That can make me very angry; I wish I could just be happy for them. Sometimes Iím just trying to get by and I feel that I can barely make it. I seem to have too much going on. Fulltime job, fulltime college, teenagers, divorce, household boyfriend and everything else. I think I have finally found my rhythm to get by except when something doesnít work my way or comes my way unexpected I tend to lose it.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Doesnít bother me anymore. Used to scare me not so much now.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? NO. I want to be left alone and feel sorry for myself. Then Iím usually upset when nobody didnít check up on me and console me. (I understand that canít be a good thing)
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Sometimes, especially noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Yes, I cross my arms in front of me when I speak to people. I hate it but canít stop.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Iím not sure about my friends. I donít have many close friends anymore. I donít like people get too close to me and I get jealous all the time. (I wish I wouldnít). I feel guilty towards my children because I and my husband have separated and their entire life has changed. My boyfriend is the unfortunate one putting up with my mood swings.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I donít have fears, I just donít like my current situation all that much but it will get better.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I grave salads, sour foods and spicy foods. I donít dislike anything
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat excessively and have had prescriptions before to help. Mostly in my armpits.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
For the most part ok. Better than in 2008/2009
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Iím not sure. Maybe Iím too complicated. I try to please too everybody always looking out for the underdog.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I had to take antibiotics for abscess, the urinary tract infection. I take allergy medication and I did take some medication for the underarm sweating, which I had to stop taking because of rashes and itching.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Depression Ė mother
Bone cancer Ė father
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I donít wear a lot of make up. I like the sporty trendy style better than business attire. I have long brown curly hair and get a lot of compliments.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Regular, I do have an IUD since 2009
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Depressed before my period
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Dark red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Sometimes
lubu7141 8 years agoPlease take three doses of Thuja 200c at a gap of 4 hours for one day (only one day, not daily) and report back after 15 days.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 8 years agoWould you say that you are homesick? In case yes, there is a strong emotional attachment to the family? And a longing for childhood and parental love?
Can it happen that you forget the words when you speak?
Can you describe the pain you have? Is there anything you can do to limit the pain?
When it comes to the sweat you talk about. Could it be that it is particularly Profuse during the night? Also during the day. Stain the linen yellow.
Can it also be that as soon as you close your eyes, you start to sweat?
Please, do not take any medicine yet. Wait till I have gone thoroughly through your case first. Look at the questions I have asked you, and see if it is similar to your symptoms.
Parakletos. 8 years agoI'm homesick but I can't leave the U.S. because my children are here. My Dad has past away when I was 20 years old. My mom has been plaqued with her depressions for years and never visted me. I don't know if I long my childhood. It sure was easier being a kid. I don't know that I'm longing for parental love either.
Yes sometimes I forget words when I speak.
I don't have much physical pain. Thy cysts bothers me when it gets big. I have emotional pain from me be torn between a home far away and a home here. From my estranged husband and my boyfriend.
Sometimes I sweat at night but mostly during the day. Mostly when I speak to other people. I think I have a low self esteem and I hate it when I draw attention to myself. I don't sweat when I close my eyes. I get cold very easy but I still sweat under my arms. I stain every garnment I wear and can't wear tight shirts.
lubu7141 8 years ago
I'm pretty sure what homeopat medicine you need.
To be sure, I want to ask you some more questions.
When it comes to your hearing, it may be such that it is weak and 'confused'?
This means you can not tell from which direction the sounds com from?
And it is a kind of ringing or whistling sound?
You said that you often stands with his arms crossed, when you talk to people. This may be a manifestation of uncertainty?
Do you have a brownish - yellow saddle across the bridge of the nose?
Can you also have a bitter taste in the mouth in the morning?
You may also have vertigo in the morning?
One last question, I hope :-), Are you the type who can not say no? Can you have a feeling that others do not take you seriously?
Parakletos. 8 years agoYes with my hearing it seems that I can't quiet out make voices. For the most part is is a constant (always - never stops) humming in my ear. If feels like something is in my ear but there isn't. Once in a while a beeping noise appears. This i have in both of ears. It comes out of nothing and doesn't bother me. It just beeps and goes away. Not often.
The arms crossed probably is a manifestation of uncertainty
No saddle across the bridge of my nose.
No bitter taste in the morning.
No vertigo in the morning or ever.
I cannot say No. Always say yes and end up with too much to do.
Yes, often think that people don't take me seriously maybe because of my acent.
lubu7141 8 years agoIn fact, I think other people perceive you as a very sweet person, very kind, and very giving. But because of your, possibly, a lack of confidence, you see it differently.
Now, if you answer yes to these questions, I'm pretty sure on what medication you need.
1. You feel or have felt burned out.
2. Even if you are a happy person, you desires to be alone?
3. You feel constantly in a hurry?
4. May have flatulence.
5. You are a chilly person, sensetiv to the open air?
Parakletos. 8 years agoYes, people always tell me how sweet, nice, kind and helpful I am.
Yes, I feel burned out.
Yes, I have desire to be alone yet I also seek company.
Yes, I'm chilly sensitive to the open air but I love to be outside.
lubu7141 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.