Homeopathy and Health Forum
Viral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ IBSHi i have two types of viral onset chronic fatigue syndrome. Most important issue i have nevertheless is the IBS- bloating (SEVERE- cant eat anymore properly or sleep without spasmolytics after second viral infection things are gone very bad- possible enterovirus infection)
I also have constipation very strong and stricture pains in my lower abdomen.
Is it possible that nux vomica can help me or is it in vain because os the viral infections that will never leave my intestines??
Is there any help with nosodes?? i have read some about it
What other remedies can i try??
I cannot tolerate anything really because of my very bad physical state- very sensitive to any drug. Even chocolate makes me sick- let alone coffee and alkaloid drugs like spasmolytics.
I want to try oxymatrine (alkaloid derivative from sophora root) a chinese homeopathic medicine that is said to stimulate and switch immune cell responses and strengthen cellular immunity but as a strong alkaloid it gives me severe sides too (headache/dizziness/blur vision/weakness/confusion etc etc)
what should i do??
saboter on 2009-11-27
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel ‘ as if…..’ in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♥ rishimba 8 years agoMale, 29
1) Main Suffering is intestinal bloating, feeling of twisted intestines, anorexia, tightness and pressure over lower abdomen, constipation, Fatigue
2) Medium severity chronic fatigue syndrome, sensitivity to drugs
3) Nervousness/irritability because i cannot relax from the bloating/tight feeling around abdomen
4) Difficulty taking a deep breath and relaxing, pain in abdomen, fullness/bloating, inability to sleep, nervousness, very tight feeling all over abdomen, fatigue
5) 11 years ago after an infection it was mild, now reinfected with different or same possible enterovirus or other sort of virus and became much worse.
6)24 hours a day i feel bad- if i dont take spasmolytics especially very very bad
7) Its aggravated only when i dont take spasmolytics. Nothing else affects it, neither stress, neither food (i can eat anything from only protein to only carbohydrates and still same exact feeling)
8) NO external stimuli change it, i traveled all the time before that and no problems whatsoever. It all started from the infection with those viruses. No hormonal or other factors affect it either- I had very bad hormonal problems in the past and nothing affected this situation to worse or better. Its all the same. 24 hours a day every day, despite weather changes or place or anything
9) Same all around weathers
10) Mild, Agreeable, Suspicious
-same before and after thunderstorm
-during hard times i ask for help
-sensitive yes (since last 2-3 months when i got reinfected)
-nail biting when i dont take my spasmolytics
-i feel ok when i am ok about everyone around me. When i am not ok i have no feelings
11. Fears that i will not be able to perform properly in my professional issues because of this problem. I dream of travelling and being problem free
12. Crave for any sort of good/tasty food.
13. Normal thirst
14. Normal hunger
15. I dont like potaoes/fries/spaggheti/deserts because i dont like too much carbohydrates- prefer protein meals
16. Sweat less. Very low
17. Constipated always- stool is loose and sticks to the toilet
18. Sleep ok
19. No, cannot satisfy my sexual desires. Weak libido - because of long term side effects after use of propecia an antiadrogen for hairloss
20. I have very tiny myalgias in my arms, like somthing is stinging
21. Duspatal/Duspatalin, spasmolytic to treat this problem. I developed dizziness/asthenia/ pain in genitals after using it for more than 3 months consecutively. These are signs i get with any drug that suppresses my stress system. Cannot tolerate it any more- Now taking very small doses
22. None up to now
23. Thin, in average to good physical shape before last infection. Now deteriorating slowly
saboter 8 years agoToday im trying to find the connection between mebeverine hydrochlorie (duspatal) and chocolate. One of those two or both of them together (the pills for treating ibs and consuming chocolate) mess up my head really bad. I get confusion disorientation and very deep headaches and symptoms of decreased blood flow in my head. I almost died today. I was looking for the possible ingredient triggering this so i found out that phenylethylamine is found in both chocolate and mebeverine is a derivative of phenylethylamine. This is very interesting, i hope cutting down chocolate will make my headache go away, unless i am well sensitized from the mebeverine which will mean that i will have to dish the pills too. That however means new treatment must be found soon formy ibs-c because i wont be able to survive more than a couple of days without something. This IBS bloating is driving me nuts. I sometimes feel like dying from it.
saboter 8 years agoThis thread continues beneath the following ad.please take CARBO VEG 30C every 4 hours for some days.
if you get relief in the next few days, you can reduce the frequency to one dose a day for some more days and then stop.
♥ rishimba 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.