Homeopathy and Health Forum
Help me find my constitutional remedy...Dr. deoshlok, Dr. Sameer, Rishi Mba.... please take out time to read and reply my post1. What brings you to the forum? Describe all your problems, including those that may not exactly be on the top of your mind now, in as much detail a possible.
Ans. I am looking for a solutions to my acne, moles and warts problem.I am infact worried about my total disposition. I have gained weight post pregnancy, acne gone worse (scar easily now), wounds take longer to heal, pores on body are enlarged, have become very forgetful. I feel tired and exhausted all the time. Also suffer from pain in hand finger joints.
2. How do these problems affect you mentally? How does it affect your family life and inter-personal relations with friends and colleagues?
I try to avoid facing people, going out and put in extra effort to look good. I get irritated very soon..as soon as some one points out a problem with my looks.
I have become very forgetful to the extent that I make a shopping list and forget carrying it.
3. What time of the day your problems trouble you the most? Describe the time modalities properly for all your problems.
I have a dull beginning on the day and it worsen's in the day time. I feel better in the evening.
4. Normally, when you are in a healthy state, what time of the day you are most active and what time you feel lazy and tired?
When I am in healthy state, I am most active in late morning, afternoon and evening. I feel tired in the morning. Also when I come back from ourside(shopping etc).
5. Generally, is there some time in the day when you feel extremely irritable?
6. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Give proper details.
. I have always been getting up late, any attempt to start my day earlier irritates me and I feel sleepy/tired all through the day. No, I havn't had any internal health problem. I do feel better when I am i am lighter(atlaest 10 kgs) and my energy levels boost up.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Confrontation, fault finding attitude, non appreciation aggravate my suffering. I cry a lot and that makes me feel better.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
It takes me time to accomodate to a new place, I feel very uncofortable for first few days. Menses make me feel even more tired, increases my acne and leg pain.
9. Which weather worsens your complaints – wet, hot or cold?
10. Which weather do you generally prefer the most?
11. Describe yourself as a person in as much detail as possible. Discuss general personality traits; the way you express yourself in social settings, family and work environment, with friends, etc.
Ans. I am a very confident and friendly person. Do not take initiative but always mingle in a group. I am appreciated for my participation and inputs. Some people like my approach to address a problem in straight forward, matter of fact way, others do not. I have a very higly energetice voice and make effort to do well in the task I pickup for myself. I am quite determined once I set my goals.
The family is a different setup altogether.I do not gel with most people. They have a very questioning attitude and I do not like that. Most of the time my answer would be 'how does it matter to you.'
12. Describe in detail if you harbour any negative emotions.
No, I do not harbour any negative emotions. For me in life there are issues that need to be resolved, so nothing to keep against anyone. I just make sure I avoid people who I believe are not logical/moral.
13. How is your memory?
14. Do you suffer from bouts of anger? If yes, which category do they fall in – frequent, occasional or rarely?
Yes, quite frequently
15. Which of the following words describe you the best – Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable, Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Irritable, Lazy, Super-active, Tearful, Vindictive, Confused, etc.
Ans. - Moody
16. Please answer the following clearly:
- Do you tend to weep easily? - Yes on very small issues
- How is your memory? Very Weak
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? normal
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- How sensitive you are to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? hardly notice but I prefer tube light to day light. I do not like yellow light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? none of them. I use hand gesture vigourously while talking. My pitch gets higher n higher as i get deeper into a discussion
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love being in the company of my friends. I live almost secluded life at hom. I love my baby..would spend all my time with him. I find my partner non understand. There is hardly anything we would agree on.
17. What are your chief fears?
Not able to be able to sustain my life on my own.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I do not sleep well. I spnd whole night tossing and turning. But these days I feel very tired and have some deep sleep hours too. I hardly do any physical work so its hard to understand why I am so tired. Its been so post pregnancy.
19. Is there any pattern in your dreams? I have very few dreams. I have one particular dream that I have been for past 8-10 years on and off(once in 2-3 years).
1.Its about me sleeping on my exam table.
2.Sleeping in hostel room missing exam
3.Reaching too late for exam
I finished my education 9 years, never been late for anything, least of all for exams.
My other dreams are about people from different places doing something together(all known to me). Some my child hood friends other my college freinds..no corelation among them. But they are normal not impactful.
20. What all food items do you crave for what all you simply hate to have?
I like oily n spicy food like chips, nuts. I do not like bland food. I hate to have milk and hardly like any sweets. I like almost all salty snacks.
21. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
22. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less for all my life but excessive now a days(post pregnancy)
23. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? Nothing
24. Is there any time or occasion when you feel an uncontrollable urge to eat? Late night
25. How would you rank your sweat as– normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Less earlier more now(I take fenugreek seeds and I have read they add to perspiration)
26. How is your bowel movement and stool type? My bowel movments are irregular and stool is normal. My bowel moments are directly affected by the food I eat.
27. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes. But, I would say it has never been in my priority, not even in my thoughts
28. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I am more noticeable not different. I am too logical, I see reason in everything I do. I always ask why I should do something and won't do it untill I get a satisfactory reason.
29. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have taken over the counter tubes for acne. I have taken ayurvedic medicines like khadirarisht and mahamajisthadharist. They worked well on me for 5-6 months but are not effecyive now.
I have got few of my moles and warts removed but no medication taken for that.
30. Any major diseases running in your family? None
31. Describe your overall appearance I am well built, tall, athletic woman. I have long legs, slim waist, beautiful hands, long fingers. I have fair complexion, big nose, oil damaged skin. Most of moles and warts are on face that completely spoil my looks. Despite all this I would say I am well liked for my personality than my looks. I would rate my looks as ok..nothing remarkable.
32. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? regular more than 25 days cycle
How long do they last? 3-5 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Yes, stomach and back pain. Stomach pain is gone after delivery but back problem is severe.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? A lot earlier, few now(post delivery)
I feel very tired and dull these days. I suffer from severe bosy ache with pain in legs and hand joints. It would be good if you can suggest me a remedy for tis problem.
Rishi MBA, you have already replied to my moles n warts. I think this questionaire adresses few different questions and therefore some additional information.
Doctors help me understand what would be my constitutional remedy. I have read a number of posts in this forum and find them really insightful. I hope I too can get help from you.
MSAS1007 on 2009-09-01
i think you are a sepia lady from all angles.
i would suggest you take three doses of sepia 200c on a single day at 6 hours interval.
take the doses in empty stomach and clean mouth. dont take any food or water before or after one hour of taking the doses.
one dose would be like 4 drops in some 10 ml of water slowly sipped up.
♥ rishimba 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.