Homeopathy and Health Forum
Seeking advise/suggestion for my 5 year old son1. We have 1 son who is now 5 years old. We are a small nuclear family (myself, my wife and son).
2. We have been moving houses almost every year from past 3 years.
3. I (father) was also shy in childhood but as far as I can remember not to that extreme level as I see in my son. My spouse was also shy in childhood, but again not to that level.
4. He is extremely shy and we have been observing this from past couple of years and are worried now.
5. We have tried our best in socializing him by enrolling him in pre-school. But observed that he just finds comfort in 1 friend and sticks to him all along. During the class events, used to see him extremely conscious, shy with not opening his mouth at all, while his class-mates being very vocal. He used to have very limited interaction With other class mates.
6. Now at 5 years, his shy nature has taken very high proportions. Again he just finds comfort in 1 friend in school and sticks to him all along. He tries to avoid totally interaction with other kids, although we as a parent speak to the other kids parents (in front of him). He hardly opens his mouth in saying hello to our friends. Even if we take him to his friends, he does not mix with them and just watches them playing (though it seems he likes seeing them playing). We see the other kids playing hearts-out but he just keeps on standing. It tears our heart. We do understand we have to encourage and motivate him,but as the time is progressing, we are really getting worried.
mini9 on 2009-08-28
looking at your post it seems that either of SILICEA, CHINA or BARYTA CARB will be required.
what are his other general ailments like.
- is he above average in studies or below average.
- how are his physical features.
- apart from being shy, what other mental traits are strikingly different in him.
- what are his likes and dislikes in weather conditions, food and other interests..
- what are his toys like..
- what kind of tv shows does he usually likes to watch.
- is he timid or aggresive with his friend.
- what does he like to do during his free time.
♥ rishimba 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.