Eczema - blisters in the footHi,
I am 26 yrs male. My problem is that I am getting blisters in my foot. it mainly appears between my toes and at the sides on my foot. First it started on my right foot and then spread to my left foot also.
I consulted a allopathy doctor and he gave me Fucibet cream. I am applying this cream and the blisters will reduce... in the next 4 to 5 days, they will re-appear.
Lately i am also developing rashes in my right elbow also. (its not blisters)
vinay31.82 on 2009-08-27
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 8 years agoHi,
Thanks a lot for replying. Please find the answers below.
1. Describe your main suffering? - I am getting blisters in my foot. Especially between my toes and at the side of my foot.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? - I am having rashes in my right elbow.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? - I have a very tight work timings. Hence work stress is always there.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?- Itchy. I always come back from office, and my foot starts to itch. Even if i try to control it the most, i cannot avoid itching.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? - This problem started nearly one year ago. But it gets controlled due to Fucibet cream. then it will re-appear later.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? - late evenings.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? - Itching.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I guess not.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? i feel better in dry places. But the itching still continues.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am basically a very active person. But due to a broken relationship lately, I have been a bit disturbed. But i am confident of myself and will clear the greys.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? - nohing special.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? - none.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? - i am not married. But i take more care of my friends and my parents. I want to ensure that all is perfect around them. I proactively show myself up for helping them always.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? - juices. I like fruit juices. I drink 3 to 4 glasses daily at office.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand? - Bittergaurd
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?-- i sweat a lot at the toes. I can see shiny water droplets around my foot, when it itches.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
--Good sleep. i like to sleep sidewards tucking my wrist between my thighs.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? --Yes.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? --no way different.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? --Fucibet cream. and once a dosage of Omnacortil for 1 week.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? - Father - Cardiac patient. Mother thyroid patient.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance -- I am 170cm 71 kg male. Atheltic, fair. round face.
vinay31.82 8 years agoday 1 to day 3
please take three doses of Arsenic Alb 30c at a gap of 4 hours
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 3 to day 10
please take 2 tablets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
Natrum Sulph 6x
Calcarea Sulph 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report after 10 days.
Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning.
These breathing exercises are also good for heart patients. So your father should also take note. By the way there is good treatment option available at Swami Ramdev's Patanjali Chikitsalaya for those suffering from blocked coronory arteries.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.