lethargy, loss of sexual interest, brain fogAge 40
Weight 158 lbs
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)? lack of sexual drive, brain fog, lethargy, more frequent vaginal irritation
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in your life around that time? What do u think cause it? after birth of son 1 year ago
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of foods or weather,movement,light,noise,heat/cold,or anything else that you can think of ) intercourse, evening
4. At what time of the day or night is CC the worst ? evening-maybe between 6-midnight? specify an hour if you can
5. What symptoms can you identify the accompany the CC? itching, sometimes swelling, no noticable discharge. lack of interest in sex, moodiness
6. Which position do you dislike the most; sitting, standing, and lying? standing
7. Do you perspire a great deal? if so, when and where on the body > armpits. otherwise i don't sweat much but rather turn bright red in the face(feet,head,hair,armpits,etc)
8. What time of day tends to be a down time for u? late afternoon, early evening
9. What do you worry about how do you deal with worries? i worry about money and the health/happiness of my mother, who is never happy or healthy (i worry about having to support her). i worry about raising my child well, i worry about things that are out of my control, like animal abuse, etc. i internalize it - grind teeth, keep tension in shoulders, get defensive, lose temper eventually.
10. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious than those around you, more casual? definately more casual (borderline sloppy) but then i will go through phases where i clean everything like crazy till it's spotless.
11. Do you cry easily? in what situations? i used to cry more easily, until i got married. i cry when i think about pain and suffering of others. oddly enough, i tear up during job interviews.
12. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot of people or keep it to yourself? i tell people about certain things; other things i keep to myself. i think i complain too much.
13. On what occasions do you feel despair? when thinking about war, animal abuse, destruction of our natural world, seeing people who don't care about the planet or others.
14. In what circumstances do you feel jealous? i seem to feel envy at those who can put their passion into action. i feel 'stuck' and unable to put my passions/beliefs towards the greater good.
15. When and on what occasions do you feel frightened? sometimes when alone (with baby) any fears?(darkness. being alone,altitude,flying,elevators) fear of heights, of having my face underwater, of spirits, fear of people hating me.
16. What is the greatest grief’s that you have gone through your life? How did you react? the death of my father. i quit my (good) job and kind of became aimless for a few years. made a few horrible personal choices.
17. What are the greatest joys you have had in your life? marrying my husband and having my son.
18. In what situations do you feel the blues, depressed, sad, and pessimistic? thinking about things i cannot control, recalling my father's death, thinking about my mother and how miserable she is (and, i hate to admit it, wishing she had died instead of my father, because she is so miserable).
19. What bothers you most in the other public? rudeness, littering. how if at all, do u express? i don't- i bottle this up inside.
20. Do you have lack of self-confidence and poor sense of self worth? YES. always have.
21. Do you have any recurring dream? What is the dream? swallowing foreign objects. i wake up with a start, worrying if what i swallowed will hurt me. i can feel something stuck in my throat and then i go back to sleep.
22. What would you need to feel happy? i already consider myself a happy person, but i would prefer to have more knowledge on healing modalities (not allopathic, but herbs and homeopathy). i would also like to have more discipline, as i still have 20 pounds to lose from pregnancy...but i am losing weight still, so i'm getting there.
23. What do u do for work,(ideally, what would to you like to do ) stay-at-home mom. would love to become a healer or run a non-profit for the benefit of animals.
24. If you had an expected week from work, and 1000 what would you do? visit a deserted beach with a stack of books i've wanted to read.
25. How do other people view you? i don't know.
26. What would you like to change most about yourself? my temper and my discipline (can i have two things?)
27. How do you feel before, during and after meals? How do you feel if you go without a meal? this has changed since i became a mostly (75%) raw vegan. i used to be obsesses with food, but now i still can anticipate a meal, but it doesn't have the same emotional pull. can go easily without food most of the time.
28. What would you most like to eat (if you did not have to consider calories, fat, anything you have read about the right way to eat)? guacamole tacos
29. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat? meat and milk. mayonnaise.
30. How much do you drink in a day? Includes soda, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and alcoholic beverages as well as water .how much thirsty you feel? i rarely drink. when i do i drink water. i would like to drink sweet iced tea. sometimes i crave coca cola. i rarely drink wine. sometimes when i'm stressed i crave a margarita.
31. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake up at particular time? Why? What makes you restless or sleepy? sleep far less now that the baby is here. sleep maybe 5-6 hours a night most nights. sometimes 7. wake up just before 7 because the baby wakes up. reading makes me sleepy now.
32. Do you do anything during sleep ?(speak,laugh,shrick,toss about, grind your teeth, snore). i may grind my teeth. i have been told i snore and sometimes talk in my sleep. when i was a child i had a serious sleepwalking problem but have not done that since.
33. How do you feel in the morning? TIRED
34. No. of pregnancies, no of children, no of miscarriages, no of abortions. 1 pregnancy, at least 1 suspected miscarriage.
35. At what age did your menses begin? If you have gone through menopause, at what age? menses started at age 9.
36. How frequently do they (or did they) come? last one was about 23 days apart. sinced my son was born they vary.
37. What about their duration, abundance, color, time of day when flow is greatest; any odor or clots? shorter sice the birth of my son, sometimes heavy, sometimes not (no pattern), flow greatest mornin and early afternoon, no odor at all, some small clots.
38. How do you (did you) feel before, during and after menses? my husband tells me i get grumpy--i have a hard time telling.
39. What medications are you taking at present? none
40. How frequently do you get colds and flu’s? rarely since the birth of my child (i had a diet change after that an tried to cut out unhealthy foods.)
41. Have you had any childhood illness twice, or in a very severe form, or after puberty? always had strep throat, bad coughs, pneumonia, tonsil issues. stopped after the birth of my son.
42. Have you had vacations since the standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an adverse or unusual reaction to vaccination? i may have had 2 tetanus shots as an adult.
43. Have you had any surgery? What and when? tonsils out and tubes in ears at age 8. appendix out at age 35.
44. Have you had at anytime (mention year); what therapy was given?
A) Warts: where? When? How treated? fingers as a teenager. frozen off. also treated for HPV at age 19.
b) Cysts: where? When? How treated? no
c) Polyps: where? When? How treated? no
D) Tumors: where? When? How treated? no
45. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, vaginal, etc)? color, consistency: no
a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of medications than most other people? yes, except for headache medicines. only excedrin works and sometimes not even that.
B) Do you need fewer anesthesias than others, or have a hard time coming out of it? i become ill. i require more dental anesthisia than normal.
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins? no
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhaust, dry cleaning fluid, fragrances, etc.? VERY much so.
47. Family history: mention diseases, causes and ages of deaths of father,mother,sisters,brothers and grandparents on both sides. Father died of heart attack age 77. he had diabetes and gout also. mother has asthma, high blood pressure, ulcers, migranes. Father's parents: unknown age of death. his mother had leukemia, his father had a heart attack. Mother's parents: mother had heart attack aged 75, father died of complications from black lung and alcoholism, age 77.
48. What else would you like to tell me about yourself or your condition?
I did not make enough breastmilk to feed my son when he was born, despite herbs, acupuncture and allopathic drugs.
I have always had poor circulation in my legs. My ankles become swollen easily. My spider veins, however, are in my thighs. My veins are visible throughout my entire leg (thin skin?).
When I get headaches, they are sinus headaches that affect my face and teeth; sometimes I'll get a headache that starts in the occiput.
I am very impatient and give up tasks quite easily.
I have been constipated my entire life. When my diet changed, that improved considerably, but lately I'm a bit constipaed again.
beepsandclicks on 2008-06-20
try sepia 200 daily one dose at morning empty stomach and agrimony (it is a bach flower remedy) three times in a day...
continue for a month and report me...
♥ deoshlok last decadeThank you!
One clarification: take just one dose (1 pellet 1 time) of Sepia 200C--then do the Bach Agrimony every day for one month? I'm guessing that is what you mean, as I've heard chronic conditions have fewer doses (typically one dose a month and not daily?)? I could be totally wrong here, but just wanted to check. I clearly don't know much about homeopathy! :-)
Thanks again and I will certainly report back to you.
beepsandclicks last decadesepia 200 if it is liquid then 2 drops daily or in small pills then 3-4 pills if big pills or 1 grain then 1 pills..
Agrimony 2 drops thrice in a day ...(it is a bach flower remedy)
♥ deoshlok last decadeor you can take one dose of Sepia 10M is enough ... and wait for a month..
♥ deoshlok last decadeAnother quick question.
I received my remedy yesterday and took the dose (10M). I started to feel pretty amazing within the first couple of hours and the feeling is holding! (very calm--my husband noticed right away, too).
My question is--last week I sprained a toe and as it's healing it is beginning to hurt even more--getting difficult to walk comfortably. I'd like to take Arnica (I have both 30C and 200C), but can I do this since I've just taken the Sepia? Thanks for your advice and help!
beepsandclicks last decadeHere is my update!
The same day I took the 10M Sepia I started feeling better. I have felt amazing for nearly the whole month. My moods improved tremendously and I didn't obsess about negative things at all. My husband noticed right away.
I have felt less effect from the Agrimony, but I am still taking that...I'm sure it is helping.
About 4 days ago I felt my 'old' self returning. I have read alot about these situations and how you might have to re-dose yourself one or two more times so I took the liberty of taking another dose of Sepia. I hope that is okay. The only problem is I did not feel the same effects this time. I still feel like the negative personality traits are coming back. I feel less tolerance/patience and I'm quicker to anger. Does this mean I should try another remedy? Do you think I made a mistake by taking more Sepia?
Thank you so much for your expert advice. I am so pleased to see that improvement is possible!
beepsandclicks last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.