PCOS- Period wont endI would be greatful for any advice. Thank you.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Female, 31, Office Manager
1. Describe your main suffering?
My periods used to never come, now they wont go away. If they do, it is only for a couple of days
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Constipation, Unwanted Hair growth
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I am not in pain, I just want to stop bleeding
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I have been irregular since I began my period
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Eating high carb foods
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am calm, distractable, lazy, happy
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I get headaches sometimes
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
i have a strong sense of smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
i shake my leg alot
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love love love my friends and husband and family
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i am scared of suffering. I often dream i am leaping super far distances, almost flying
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i crave dark chocolate. I dont like apples
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
sometimes excessive- sometimes normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I dont sweat a lot- if so under my arms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
i do not have regular bms, when id do, they are sometimes mucous
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sometimes have trouble sleeping, or i wake up in the middle of the night and am up for hours. I like to sleep on my side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
i hate chin hair
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
diabetes, breast cancer, colon cancer
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
5'4, 160 lbs. brown hair, brown eyes, fair to medium skin
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
i do not have pain, i have been bleeding almost everyday for months. I stop just long enough to get the symptoms of ovulating, (sweat smells, heartburn, bloated) SOmetimes i pass heavy clots. SOmetimes it is lite pink, sometimes it is dark brown
avivalissa on 2008-01-31
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.