my age is 23. i used to have a normal memory but for last 3, 4 years ive noticed that my memory is becoming weak. i forget things so easily n that causes me great tention n loss of confidense. for last 6 months my memory has really gone worse. if any one knows the solution of my problem plz tell me.
farrukh123 on 2004-10-29
Try to answer as many questions as possible.Some may be irrelavent to you.Just skip them.
1.What is the main reason you need treatment?
2.Describe your complaints giving the following details:
a. What does it feel like?
b. When does it happen?
c. What sort of things make it worse?
d. What sort of things make it better?
e. What else was happening when it first appeared?
f. Describe the quality of the pain, being as creative as you can. How would someone else imagine the pain happening to them?
g. What does it look like?
h. Do any other symptoms occur immediately before, during or after?
3. What illnesses have you had in the past?
4. What illnessess run in the family?
5. What do people die from in the family?
6. What medication are you on?
7. What foods do you crave, whether you allow yourself to eat them or not? List from the strongest craving to the weakest.
8. What foods do you have an aversion to? (hatred or repulsion for)
9. What is your level of thirst, and what do you prefer to drink?
10. What foods aggravate you? (including allergies)
11. Do you suffer from any digestive complaints? What is your bowel habit like?
12. What is your level of energy like? Rate it from 1-10 (10 being excellent). How does your energy fluctuate throughout the day (and night)?
13. What is your level of sexual energy like?
14. How is your sleep? What position do you prefer to sleep in? Is there any position you cannot sleep in? Any unusual behaviour during sleep?
15. Have you had any reoccurring dreams or images/ pictures/ themes that repeat themselves in your dreams? Please describe.
16. Describe your menses (periods). Describe any PMS. Have you been through menopause? Any gynecological problems?
17. How does the weather affect you? Are you sensitive to the temperature in any way?
18. Is there anything else in the environment you are sensitive to, perhaps more so than the people around you?
19. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you? Describe in detail.
20. What part of your life do you have the most difficulty coping with? Why is that?
21. What was your childhood like? Describe your parents and your relationship with them. Describe your relationship with your siblings and other extended family members. Did anything in your childhood have a profound effect on you?
22. Describe the romantic relationship you are currently in. What causes the most problems between you?
23. What is your occupation? What differentiates you from the other people in your place of employment? What difficulties do you have at work?
24. What is your self-confidence like? When is your confidence at its worst?
25. What fears do you have? Do you have any phobias? What things in life do you have trouble facing?
26. What parts of yourself or your life would you change if it were at all possible?
27. What do you do to relax?
28. What is something that you have told nobody else, or at least very few people? Why is that?
bandarbabu2000 last decade
monica123 last decadeWhat kind of things do you forget? What you were going to do, names, words, where you are? Describe the feeling you have when you can't remember. What can you remember clearly?
If we add a more specific description of your memory problem to the answers to the general questions above, it helps us a great deal in chosing a remedy.
museon last decadeLet him try this:
Buy: Four dram pills 40 no.
Dose: 4 pills daily morning fasting.
Take it for atleast a month.
Best of luck.
Inderjeet Maurya last decadewhen i have to think for a more than 30 minutes on one topic i tend to feel stress.
i can understand things but forgets them. during reading when i start to move forward i tend to forget what ive learned on previus page.
sometimes i put something somewhere n forget where i put it.
when i forget things so easily i tend to be low in confidense.
sometimes during a conversation i feel m i saying it write or wrong coz i m not sure.
i dont forget places , ppl too often but i tend to forget their names
i had 5 or 6 operations of my nose coz i had sinus problems but its ok now.
my mother tend to forget things too much. more than me. one of my mother's sister was not mentally healthy. but rest of my family is perfect. my bro,sis,dad,uncles all r sharp minded.
ive taken lots of medicines during my operations n after that. some antibiotics as well.
i feel very thirsty when i m eating food otherwise its pretty ok.
ill give 5 points to my energy level.
my family say that i talk during sleep. i m not very sleepy.
no images repeat.
weather change makes me allergic of dust.
i had problems studying now a days as i forget things so its becoming more difficult for me to remember things as i m computer science student n need to do lots of mental work in programming.
i fear now that i wont be a successful person in life if i keep loosing memory. i m quite worried sometimes thinking about that.
i watch tv to relax
i want to work hard. mentally its not possible sometimes as i get tired.
farrukh123 last decade
bandarbabu2000 last decadei was not able to see my question on the forum so i tried to put up something again to see whether it works again or not.
farrukh123 last decadeYour answers are of help in finding the remedy, but we need some more information to narrow down the choices.
Please do answer the questions on food likes and dislikes. Do you have any physical problems of health? Can you give us any specific symptoms, especially any strange ones related to these symptoms? Do you naturally feel hot or cold? What is your age?
Sorry, I did not post yesterday in answer to your response. I had a bad fall and have been dealing with the pain.
Many times, memory problems are related to a great emotional stress, although you mention this is also a problem for family members. Do you go through a great difficulty before these memory problems increased?
museon last decadei dont have any physical health problem
i naturally feel cold.
my age is 23
i didnt have any difficulty physically or mentally. it just has happened gradually
i m allergic to dust n too much cold. i get flu very easily.
i didnt had too much emotional stress.
farrukh123 last decadeWe are getting closer to an answer.
Do you ever feel trembling with cold, like before an exam?
What is your sleep position?
Allergy to any foods, foods that cause problems?
Any problems with the sun?
What kind of foods do you favor? Salty, sweet, spicy, sour, hot or cold foods.
Answering the questions feels like it couldn't apply to your problem sometimes, but it does help the choice of remedy.
Are the members of your family heavy or thin naturally? Which one are you?
museon last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.